• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing City Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_Dearden

Bells
Hello! Does anyone on here have Animal Crossing City Folk on wii? I'd very much like to connect and of anyone had the creepy series I could buy it would be very much appreciated! Happy gaming! Xxx

Hate to be the bringer of bad news but the City Folk servers were actually shut down a little while back by nintendo. Don't think you can actually wifi with anyone anymore but I will move this to the right board now if you still want to discuss.

Actually, you can go online again using a custom server known as Wiimmfi. But the only way to access it is by softmodding (aka hacking) your Wii. I created another post talking about it briefly. If you want to know more let me know and I can help you get back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back