• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm making a "kinda-ARG" about animal crossing city folk & wild world that takes place in 2006.

SmekkyBoy32

Bells
Geez, long time since i posted here, huh? anyway, the reason I call this thing a "Kinda-ARG" is because it's not gonna have any horror elements, it's just gonna be a big nostalgia trip. (Anyone with ideas for the series feel free to respond to this thread!) I'll determine where the series goes based on comments on here and the videos themselves, but yeah. It's gonna start off with gameplay of wild world and build up to the release of City Folk. The first video is already out, and you can find the channel here. My objective with this series is to bring as much nostalgia to the masses as possible. If anyone has fun stories from back when you played WW or City Folk, tell me (And phrase them as if they just happened) so I can read them on the series! (You'll be credited, don't worry)

Thanks much,
- Smekky

Back