• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Andy's Christmas Contest!

Miranda said:
How's this going? Do we have someone with a winning edge yet?!
Honestly, it's poor. I've had 2 entrants, though I am greatful for those, I just hoped for more!

There is someone in the lead yes. Of which I said would be announced later today.

AndyB said:
Miranda said:
Honestly, it's poor. I've had 2 entrants, though I am greatful for those, I just hoped for more!

There is someone in the lead yes. Of which I said would be announced later today.
Can you post entrys for all challenges? :santagyroid:

Rogar said:
AndyB said:
Miranda said:

If you read the thread, you would know that you can send me a PM with all the challenges you wish to enter. In turn could well be all of them.

AndyB said:
Rogar said:
AndyB said:
Miranda said:

If you read the thread, you would know that you can send me a PM with all the challenges you wish to enter. In turn could well be all of them.
Ok, so it's not too late? xD

Rogar said:
AndyB said:
Rogar said:
AndyB said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Again, if you read the thread you would know that it ends in one hour!

The annoucement of the winner will come shortly after. I mean, it wont take long to count all of 3 PMs, thanks tbt.

AndyB said:
Rogar said:
AndyB said:
Rogar said:

The annoucement of the winner will come shortly after. I mean, it wont take long to count all of 3 PMs, thanks tbt.
Well, not all people have a Wii or 360 :/.

L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
Rogar said:
AndyB said:

3 Challenges involved those. The rest were made flash/pc games for a reason. Fault in the planning of the contest I know, still doesn't take long to enter..

AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
Rogar said:

3 Challenges involved those. The rest were made flash/pc games for a reason. Fault in the planning of the contest I know, still doesn't take long to enter..
Just saying it would be a disadvantage to people who don't own those games/consoles.

L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepit ends in one hour!

Just saying it would be a disadvantage to people who don't own those games/consoles.
cry_some_more_icon1634.jpg

Psychonaut said:
L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:
This time, you're genuinely being a *censored.1.2*.

AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:
Psychonaut said:
L Lawliet said:
And you can keep your own bull*censored.2.0* out thanks.
What bull*censored.2.0*? I'm pointing out that you're being unfair.

You're the one whining wondering why only two people only participated and I just told you, you prick.

L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:
Psychonaut said:

You're the one whining wondering why only two people only participated and I just told you, you prick.
I was on about you calling him a *censored.1.2*.

I know that it's my own fault that some people wont own the all the consoles, that's why I changed that for the other challenges.

AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:

I know that it's my own fault that some people wont own the all the consoles, that's why I changed that for the other challenges.
Because he was.

I was pointing out a fact then he implies I'm whining and crying about it.

L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:

Because he was.

which you were.

there's a grand total of 3 participants who entered in a maximum of 4 things.

it wouldn't have been hard to just do the PC ones and still at least contend, instead of whining.

BUT LOL I'M GONNA *censored.4.0* ABOUT HIM BEING A PRICK INSTEAD OF JUST DOING THE CHALLENGE THAT'S PRESENTED IN THIS THREAD

Psychonaut said:
L Lawliet said:
AndyB said:
L Lawliet said:

Because he was.

which you were.

it wouldn't have been hard to just do the PC ones and still at least contend, instead of whining.

BUT LOL I'M GONNA *censored.4.0* ABOUT HIM BEING A PRICK INSTEAD OF JUST DOING THE CHALLENGE THAT'S PRESENTED IN THIS THREAD
Still, the people who don't have a 360 and Wii are at a disadvantage., you can't disagree to that. And I wasn't whining you *censored.3.0*ing moron, I was just simply telling him how it is.

Then you just thought "OH LOL LOOK L'S POINTING OUT A FACT SO I'M GONNA BE A *censored.1.2* AND THINK HE'S WHINING HERPA DERP"

And the winner is! ...

Pyschonaut, the late horse wins the race! Thanks for the entrants, maybe next time eh?

AndyB said:
And the winner is! ...

Pyschonaut, the late horse wins the race! Thanks for the entrants, maybe next time eh?
Who got the highest score in the Rainbow Unicorn one? That's the only one I entered so I'm just interested :p
And if it wasn't me, what was the highest score?

Oh and well done Psychonaut!! :D

L Lawliet said:
Psychonaut said:
Because he was.

which you were.

Still, the people who don't have a 360 and Wii are at a disadvantage., you can't disagree to that. And I wasn't whining you *censored.3.0*ing moron, I was just simply telling him how it is.

Then you just thought "OH LOL LOOK L'S POINTING OUT A FACT SO I'M GONNA BE A *censored.1.2* AND THINK HE'S WHINING HERPA DERP"[/quote]sure, they are. but did enough people enter for that disadvantage to even matter? no.

you were whining. or, at very least, you were not entering.

umad, bro?

i am sure just by looking at the games, that andy was trying to pick things that most people on this forum had access to, without making it all flash-games, which can be fickle. I'd say on an animal crossing/nintendo board, super mario galaxy and mario kart wii aren't too much of a stretch. dorito's crash course, a bit more out there, but still free.

you didn't HAVE to go out and buy games to enter. hell, all you had to do was post your 1-minute attempt at a high score, and you'd a least be entered.

i didn't boot up my wii for this contest, and i ended up "winning". i have no xbox, and i did not intend to buy an xbox for this. your disadvantage argument is *censored.2.0*, though the disadvantage would have been there, HAD PEOPLE ENTERED.

tl;dr, cry some more.

Back