• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying An EU Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Code!

RemainingEcho

Bells
Feedback
100% (25) +
As the title says!
Let me hear your price!

(I don't have much bells, but I can give them all for a code)

Last edited:
I looked and couldn't find any other link... But thanks anyway! ^^

Still looking for a demo code!

I looked and couldn't find any other link... But thanks anyway! ^^

Still looking for a demo code!

Post 8 on the thread, apparently it works in other EU countries according to the link but you need a U.K. postal address or something so might not work for you, good luck in you search anyway :).

Post 8 on the thread, apparently it works in other EU countries according to the link but you need a U.K. postal address or something so might not work for you, good luck in you search anyway :).

Thanks! I might try it out! Gosh, how I wish I lived in UK at the moment

I have got a Pok?mon Omega Ruby and Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire UK Demo Code and I have more than enough Bells and so I will not need any Bells, but I am REALLY needing an unused PAL Hyrule Warriors Skyward Sword Costume Pack Code.

EDIT: I have also had Nintendo UK representatives check the code and it definitely works.
I would require that I can use the Skyward Sword Costume Pack code first as I have been looking for that for ages.

I cannot guarantee it would work if you do not have a UK postal code like FancyThat said above.

Last edited:
Back