• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Special Demo Version

spamurai

Bells
Arcade Tokens
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
630x.jpg

Go register for your Code now :)

Clicky

this is for uk only........... ugh
got me excited for NOTHING

I'm entering into this draw. Thank you for posting!

You can get the demo for NA too. I just saw on the pokemon site if you register by October 20th and opt in for email notifications from them, they will send a code in their newsletter.

Also, Pidgeot and Beedril now have megas. <3 Oh I really hope Butterfree gets one. :D

You can get the demo for NA too. I just saw on the pokemon site if you register by October 20th and opt in for email notifications from them, they will send a code in their newsletter.

Also, Pidgeot and Beedril now have megas. <3 Oh I really hope Butterfree gets one. :D

Ur a little late on that lol

Thanks for this, I entered my email earlier and I've been sent an email with a code :D.

In the UK with a US 3DS and won't be back in the US until December. /cry

Meanwhile in Australia, we just had to hope we were one of the "selected club nintendo users" that got given a code or wait until November when they're apparently giving them out in stores.

Thankfully this time I got lucky! I didn't think I'd get a code, as I wasn't selected by club nintendo for the early Smash Bros demo.

what how? i registered for a code and didn't get one yet. i thought that they sent it out on the 20th. are you us?

they're talking about the nintendo life promotion pre sure

what how? i registered for a code and didn't get one yet. i thought that they sent it out on the 20th. are you us?

they're talking about the nintendo life promotion pre sure

No I'm in the UK and yes talking about the Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Special Demo Version promo code from the first page :). I believe they said on the link they will be selecting winners, not that everyone will just get one.

Edit, here:

We will be giving away 250 download codes every hour, on the hour, between 10am and 9pm for the next 10 days - that's a total of 30,000 download codes available for our UK readers.

All you need to do is register your email address below and we will randomly select 250 lucky readers every hour; your registration will enter you in every draw. If you are selected you will be notified via email or you can simply check the status of your ballot by re-entering your email address at any time.

Last edited:
Yeh, they select several winners every hour. So you may get one today or tomorrow or in 2 days...

I was lucky and got my code within 3 hours of registering xD

Meanwhile in Australia, we just had to hope we were one of the "selected club nintendo users" that got given a code or wait until November when they're apparently giving them out in stores.

Thankfully this time I got lucky! I didn't think I'd get a code, as I wasn't selected by club nintendo for the early Smash Bros demo.

That's good then..
But I though Australia could use PAL codes?

But I though Australia could use PAL codes?

For some reason, all of the 3DS systems and games from all of Europe and Australia are compatible, as they are part of the same region. However, the Eshop seems to work differently and has different regions. If we use the Australian Eshop/Club Nintendo, we can only get access to titles on our Eshop and redeem codes for our own country (and possibly New Zealand as well). Europe and possibly the UK has it's own Eshop and can't use our codes either. I tried to sell a Tomodachi Life demo to someone in the UK and the code didn't work for them.

Last edited:
Too bad Pokemon will soon be ruined for all of us who grew up with great games.

I got one from here! Yay!

Playing once gets you the specific mega pokemon, Playing 2 times gets you some extra townsfolk.

Back