• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Amiibo Items (Have: ACNL & Zelda / Need: ACNL, Splatoon, MH, Sanrio, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, actually I'd love to visit Cyrus - so you can come visit Epona and get your Termina's Moon too.

Is that ok?

Or do you prefer item trades, I'd be ok with that too but it'll take me (a rather) long time to get, since I have like 3x Terminas Moon and the Stone in line, lol

That's perfect! I think I prefer RV visits anyway, hehe. Are you available now?

I'm looking for the Lon Lon Milk, Sheik Wig, Gossip Stone, Ganon wig and Termina's moon. Mainly the first three if you're unable to do all. Let me know! ovo

That's perfect! I think I prefer RV visits anyway, hehe. Are you available now?

I am currently finishing some trades and have to get some Items after.
I also need Meows, so it may take about 20-30min, I can VM you when I'll open if that's ok.

I'm looking for the Lon Lon Milk, Sheik Wig, Gossip Stone, Ganon wig and Termina's moon. Mainly the first three if you're unable to do all. Let me know! ovo

I can do that, but I won't be able to do this soon I thiunk, I have so many of the Shiek Items in line - I will just inform you as I get your items - can be 1-2h.

I can do that, but I won't be able to do this soon I thiunk, I have so many of the Shiek Items in line - I will just inform you as I get your items - can be 1-2h.

It's alright, take your time! Let me know when you're ready and what Callie /Marie items you need. Thanks~

I can drop off the items and make two visits. If that'd be easier.

Hey I have your items ^^

So I can bring them or you can get them, as you'd like ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's alright, take your time! Let me know when you're ready and what Callie /Marie items you need. Thanks~

I'll just take a Set of Maries Clothes for the 5 Items if it's ok.

Hi! I'm interested in Princess Zelda Dress & Wig but just have the labrador to trade, could add TBT as well.

Hi! I'm interested in Princess Zelda Dress & Wig but just have the labrador to trade, could add TBT as well.

I can do that for the Labrador and 30 btb, since I need the dog.

I'm getting your items in a second ^^

I can open right after if you're ready.

New Amiibo Update: K.K. / Isabelle / Digby

yay

new load coming on tuesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back