• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Amiibo Card Service of Fantasia [ONLINE]

To everyone's orders I haven't gotten to yet:

I'm currently holding Diana in boxes until she is picked up so please be patient. Diana is expected to be picked up sometime tomorrow To everyone else feel free to request a villager while I'm gone & I'll add all those orders to the list in the morning. I apologize for the inconvenience. Welp I'm off for the night so goodnight everyone

IGN: Reggie
Town: Butts
FC: 1178-2283-5620
Villager(s) You Want: Sylvana & Stella
Your Offer: 50tbt
Availability: Tomorrow

IGN: violen
Town: growing
FC: 1521-8229-6128
Villager(s) You Want: leopold, tiffany
Your Offer: 20tbt or 1 mil igb for both
Availability: after 6 PM central

IGN: Talia
Town: Valla
FC: 2637-9389-3883
Villager(s) You Want: Wolfgang, Peck, Colton
Your Offer: 50 tbt?
Availability: All of tonight and all day tomorrow

IGN: Sam
Town: Wolfbury
FC: Down below and to the left :3
Villagers: Whitney, Fang, Dobie, and Wolfgang
My offer:50 TBT? I'm honestly not sure what to offer and feel free to adjust the price.
Availability: All day tomorrow (Saturday)

Last edited:
Diana has been picked up & now I'm free to work on anyone's order. Anyone online so I can prioritize your order?

...Hmm, I’ll order later, I don’t wanna drown you in orders lol
Great service though!

IGN: Tara
Town: Yonder
FC: In sidebar.
Villager(s) You Want: Gigi The snooty frog
Your Offer: 40 tbt
Availability: I am on most of the time , today (saturday) I will be gone from about 5pm gmt to perhaps 8pm gmt. I have a tendency to stay up all night and wake up later in the day. So I'll be online after I come home.
Please VM when shes available. Thank you so much, she's been hard to get since she's unpopular. ^^

Right now I'm able to move out: Lucky, Eugene, Ankha, Merengue, Beau, Punchy, Zucker, Scoot & Lolly. If anyone wants any of these villagers let me know as it saves me the hassle of getting them back later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well besides scoot holding him for someone else

Was the price okay? I feel it's not enough! Let me know, I can even pay IGB too. I just want to be fair since you're helping people out.

I appreciate your honesty :)

Well do you have any hybrids? I'm always looking for more

I appreciate your honesty :)

Well do you have any hybrids? I'm always looking for more

I have a few!
Blue roses - 9
Blue pansies - 4
Orange roses - 2
Orange tulips - 2
Orange pansies - 2
Orange lilies - 2
Pink roses - 5
Pink carnations - 15
White carnations - 11
Red carnations - 16

Also more than happy to give you as many violets you want (white, purple, yellow)

Edit: let me go look and I'll get you exact numbers of each

Last edited:
Whitney is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a few!
Blue roses - 9
Blue pansies - 4
Orange roses - 2
Orange tulips - 2
Orange pansies - 2
Orange lilies - 2
Pink roses - 5
Pink carnations - 15
White carnations - 11
Red carnations - 16

Also more than happy to give you as many violets you want (white, purple, yellow)

Edit: let me go look and I'll get you exact numbers of each

Hmm well let's see...how many hybrids do you think is fair for the villagers? I want to be fair to you also

Whitney is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm well let's see...how many hybrids do you think is fair for the villagers? I want to be fair to you also

I'll give them all to you! :3
Honestly I think that's fair and I don't have much use for them and never go to the trouble of selling them on here. I don't mind!

Last edited:
I'll give them all to you! :3
Honestly I think that's fair and I don't have much use for them and never go to the trouble of selling them on here. I don't mind!

Well if you're comfortable with that then I will gladly accept. Thank you for being so generous and honest it's really appreciated. I have you added & whitney is in boxes so just let me know when you're ready

Well if you're comfortable with that then I will gladly accept. Thank you for being so generous and honest it's really appreciated. I have you added & whitney is in boxes so just let me know when you're ready

Also I have like 5 Jacobs ladders and a spare gold axe and Wii U console (lets you play the desert island mini game) if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back