Cycling Amiibo Card Service of Fantasia [ONLINE]

To everyone's orders I haven't gotten to yet:

I'm currently holding Diana in boxes until she is picked up so please be patient. Diana is expected to be picked up sometime tomorrow To everyone else feel free to request a villager while I'm gone & I'll add all those orders to the list in the morning. I apologize for the inconvenience. Welp I'm off for the night so goodnight everyone

IGN: Reggie
Town: Butts
FC: 1178-2283-5620
Villager(s) You Want: Sylvana & Stella
Your Offer: 50tbt
Availability: Tomorrow

IGN: violen
Town: growing
FC: 1521-8229-6128
Villager(s) You Want: leopold, tiffany
Your Offer: 20tbt or 1 mil igb for both
Availability: after 6 PM central

IGN: Talia
Town: Valla
FC: 2637-9389-3883
Villager(s) You Want: Wolfgang, Peck, Colton
Your Offer: 50 tbt?
Availability: All of tonight and all day tomorrow

IGN: Sam
Town: Wolfbury
FC: Down below and to the left :3
Villagers: Whitney, Fang, Dobie, and Wolfgang
My offer:50 TBT? I'm honestly not sure what to offer and feel free to adjust the price.
Availability: All day tomorrow (Saturday)

Last edited:
Diana has been picked up & now I'm free to work on anyone's order. Anyone online so I can prioritize your order?

...Hmm, I’ll order later, I don’t wanna drown you in orders lol
Great service though!

IGN: Tara
Town: Yonder
FC: In sidebar.
Villager(s) You Want: Gigi The snooty frog
Your Offer: 40 tbt
Availability: I am on most of the time , today (saturday) I will be gone from about 5pm gmt to perhaps 8pm gmt. I have a tendency to stay up all night and wake up later in the day. So I'll be online after I come home.
Please VM when shes available. Thank you so much, she's been hard to get since she's unpopular. ^^

Right now I'm able to move out: Lucky, Eugene, Ankha, Merengue, Beau, Punchy, Zucker, Scoot & Lolly. If anyone wants any of these villagers let me know as it saves me the hassle of getting them back later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well besides scoot holding him for someone else

Was the price okay? I feel it's not enough! Let me know, I can even pay IGB too. I just want to be fair since you're helping people out.

I appreciate your honesty :)

Well do you have any hybrids? I'm always looking for more

I appreciate your honesty :)

Well do you have any hybrids? I'm always looking for more

I have a few!
Blue roses - 9
Blue pansies - 4
Orange roses - 2
Orange tulips - 2
Orange pansies - 2
Orange lilies - 2
Pink roses - 5
Pink carnations - 15
White carnations - 11
Red carnations - 16

Also more than happy to give you as many violets you want (white, purple, yellow)

Edit: let me go look and I'll get you exact numbers of each

Last edited:
Whitney is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a few!
Blue roses - 9
Blue pansies - 4
Orange roses - 2
Orange tulips - 2
Orange pansies - 2
Orange lilies - 2
Pink roses - 5
Pink carnations - 15
White carnations - 11
Red carnations - 16

Also more than happy to give you as many violets you want (white, purple, yellow)

Edit: let me go look and I'll get you exact numbers of each

Hmm well let's see...how many hybrids do you think is fair for the villagers? I want to be fair to you also

Whitney is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm well let's see...how many hybrids do you think is fair for the villagers? I want to be fair to you also

I'll give them all to you! :3
Honestly I think that's fair and I don't have much use for them and never go to the trouble of selling them on here. I don't mind!

Last edited:
I'll give them all to you! :3
Honestly I think that's fair and I don't have much use for them and never go to the trouble of selling them on here. I don't mind!

Well if you're comfortable with that then I will gladly accept. Thank you for being so generous and honest it's really appreciated. I have you added & whitney is in boxes so just let me know when you're ready

Well if you're comfortable with that then I will gladly accept. Thank you for being so generous and honest it's really appreciated. I have you added & whitney is in boxes so just let me know when you're ready

Also I have like 5 Jacobs ladders and a spare gold axe and Wii U console (lets you play the desert island mini game) if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back