Cycling Amiibo Card Service of Fantasia [ONLINE]

Also I have like 5 Jacobs ladders and a spare gold axe and Wii U console (lets you play the desert island mini game) if you're interested!

I would love the jacobs ladders :)

I don't need the golden axe or the wii u console tho but ty for offering

Last edited:
I would love the jacobs ladders :)

I don't need the golden axe or the wii u console tho but ty for offering

Alright let me just grab the flowers and put them in my storage so I can just go in and out of the train station for ya :)

Alright let me just grab the flowers and put them in my storage so I can just go in and out of the train station for ya :)

Sounds good! Whitney & Fang I can get for you right away but Wolfgang & Dobie are going to take a little bit longer to get into boxes. Hope that's okay

Sounds good! Whitney & Fang I can get for you right away but Wolfgang & Dobie are going to take a little bit longer to get into boxes. Hope that's okay

Works for me! Take your time, just maybe PM me whenever they are ready so I get a notification?

Also found some pink tulips, pink lilies and one single pink cosmo I forgot about lol. Bringing those too.

Were you interested in any violets?

Last edited:
Works for me! Take your time, just maybe PM me whenever they are ready so I get a notification?

Also found some pink tulips, pink lilies and one single pink cosmo I forgot about lol. Bringing those too.

Were you interested in any violets?

Any hybrids you got I want :3

Gate is open!

Phew! Lol okay so I have a question, what's the best way to cycle and make some more room for Fang and (in the future) for Dobie and Wolfgang? Especially now since I don't want to lose Whitney. Also thank you so much for doing this Dx you're so patient!

IGN: Dante
Town: Suede
FC: 3153-8754-5508
Villager(s) You Want: Zell
Your Offer: 25 TBT, Three Blue Roses, Three Purple Tulips (I have almost every hybrid so go ahead if you want to ask for a specific one)
Availability: Any time tomorrow

Right now I'm able to move out: Lucky, Eugene, Ankha, Merengue, Beau, Punchy, Zucker, Scoot & Lolly. If anyone wants any of these villagers let me know as it saves me the hassle of getting them back later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well besides scoot holding him for someone else

Do you still have Lolly? If so, I'd love to have her, just let me know what you want for her :)

Fang is in boxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have Lolly? If so, I'd love to have her, just let me know what you want for her :)

No sry I voided her. If you want her though just fill out the form & I'll get her for you

Phew! Lol okay so I have a question, what's the best way to cycle and make some more room for Fang and (in the future) for Dobie and Wolfgang? Especially now since I don't want to lose Whitney. Also thank you so much for doing this Dx you're so patient!

If you want to cycle out specific villagers I think you're best bet is once you get to 9 villagers or more to just talk to your villagers & see if they talk about a rumor of someone moving/getting a villager to ping you & hopefully it's about them moving. I think those are the only good ways to cycle safely so you don't have just any villager in boxes. Just talk to some/walk in front of some villagers every day until you learn of someone moving. From there you can just TT to their moving day or talk to them to stop them moving.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! Was my first order okay? If you want I can post that one again :eek:

You can edit it if you want to include Lolly that's fine

Last edited:
If you want to cycle out specific villagers I think you're best bet is once you get to 9 villagers or more to just talk to your villagers & see if they talk about a rumor of someone moving/getting a villager to ping you & hopefully it's about them moving. I think those are the only good ways to cycle safely do you don't have just any villager in boxes. Just talk to some/walk in front of some villagers every day until you learn of someone moving. From there you can just TT to their moving day or talk to them to stop them moving.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can edit it if you want to include Lolly that's fine

I googled a guide and it lead me to a forum here and it worked so well. I'm making space right now for Fang! Thank you <3

Back