• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⭐✨All Reviews in one thread ✨⭐

Can anyone find any mention of Brewster, Redd, swimming, diving, villager max, etc?

Nintendo World Report had some interesting things to say:

I don't know what to make of this?? Like I can't comprehend it.

You can buy music, put a radio outside and have music playing when you are in that area. Like a chill song for the outdoor cafe or disco music for the beach gym!

Last edited:
Can anyone find any mention of Brewster, Redd, swimming, diving, villager max, etc?

Nintendo World Report had some interesting things to say:

I don't know what to make of this?? Like I can't comprehend it.

Villager cap is 10. We knew tools broke for a while now, and you can purchase KK Songs from Nook's Cranny and I think the 'zone' refers to music players outside, playing the songs when near them.

As for Redd, Swimming/Diving, they appear to be missing. Unsure about Brewster.

Nintendo World Report says music tracks are purchaseable early on so you can have "different zones" with different tracks... whatever that means :confused:

I assume this'll be like in PC - when you have an item that plays music, the usual game music fades out when you get near to the item. But this could be interpreted different ways... hmm

Last edited:
Villager cap is 10. We knew tools broke for a while now, and you can purchase KK Songs from Nook's Cranny and I think the 'zone' refers to music players outside, playing the songs when near them.

As for Redd, Swimming/Diving, they appear to be missing. Unsure about Brewster.

10? Sigh, that's disappointing. I can't say I love all of the reviews but it's always been a slow game so that didn't surprise me, but I'll still time travel because I lack patience with these kinds of games when it comes to progressing and wanting to do more LOL. It ends up losing its fun if I just play it as it should because there's lack of things to do, hopefully there's a lot to do than just wait for time to pass so I won't have to feel like that.

I expected 10 (hoped for a few more) so I'm OK with that. Considering they let us have 4 more players per island than before, I don't know if they really have space for more than 10. Honestly, I would rather have more villagers than support for 8 players though. Maybe some people will like it...

Hey I don't think we had confirmation before that villagers can get sick again (reversing the removal from NL).

Here's a photo from Game Informer's review:

CNAX10L.jpg

Hey I don't think we had confirmation before that villagers can get sick again (reversing the removal from NL).

No, we hadn't. Thanks for posting this.

I personally liked it when they got sick. I thought it was cute to take care of them and then get their thank you note when they felt better. It also makes the medicine actually useful for something, as once you get good at catching wasps, then you don't need medicine for yourself really anymore.

Interesting that NintendoLife reported we aren't able to use the touch screen to make custom designs. I saw a screen where you could write on the bulletin board. Not a big deal for me personally, though. Pattern designs and I don't mix. :)

Excited to see more about customization. The screens are so bright and everything looks SO. GOOD.

I read the gamespot and ign reviews, they look promising. Slowpaced is fine for me, it fits the theme. The comnents about immersion thanks to more varied villager behaviour excites me most. Come ooon friday.

Here's a photo from Game Informer's review:

CNAX10L.jpg

Omg... he's at home sick....in his pajamas!... that's so cute!

In the GameXplain review video we now know more about the landscaping and waterscaping permits will be Redeemable for 6,000 nook miles each. Its not mention when it will be redeemable but my guess is when you upgrade the residents services building.

This is not a review, but it's a short other video that GameXplain put up today that shows another feature. Isabelle can sing your town tune as a preview!

Someone mentioned how there is alot of gnomes in this game. Were their gnomes in the past games? or maybe they have replaced the gyroids with something else similar, like tikis? or maybe we unlock them later in game. or maybe we find them on those islands we travel too???

I've got to say...

If we lost gyroids and got gnomes instead....that is not a good exchange. At all.

I'm hoping that some of the things we haven't seen yet are just because they're either going to appear after two weeks or because they plan to add them in free updates.

After reading some french reviews :
- according to Nintendo terraforming will be unlocked after roughly 1 month of gameplay.
- I have seen nothing else than triangle grass on all screenshots.
- uchi and jock first villagers is still a thing.

• ability to move villagers houses whenever (for a price)
• Resetti and Kapp’n not in game

Still no sign of bushes anywhere??

Last edited:
Back