Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again Pandapples.

I am wanting to get Zell! It is for my sister's town. Would you be available to trade around 6pm EST or so?

Here is her FC: 2938-7101-7232
Mayor Gidian of Quantico
TBT: 25, will send over once the trade is going on.

Hi again! Sure I'll move Zell in and check back around 6 for the trade :)

Hello! If it isn't too much trouble, I'm looking to get Jeremiah for a friend's town. Would 25 tbt work? Thank you so much!

Hi! (Sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place, I’m not used to posting on forums)
Could I get Jay? I'm available right now until 6PM PST. My friend code is 2380-4916-8912, and I’m Mayor Kimberly of Lodi. :)

Hi there, would you happen to have Lolly? Twiggy just moved out and i have to replace her fast

Hello! Yes, I do have lolly. Please VM me when you're available ^^

Hello! If it isn't too much trouble, I'm looking to get Jeremiah for a friend's town. Would 25 tbt work? Thank you so much!

Yup sounds good! Let me know when you can pick up.

Hi c:
Id like to buy penelope please c:

Hello, I can move her in now! Please lmk when you're available to pick up.

Hi! (Sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place, I’m not used to posting on forums)
Could I get Jay? I'm available right now until 6PM PST. My friend code is 2380-4916-8912, and I’m Mayor Kimberly of Lodi. :)

Ofc! I'll move him in and I'll send you a VM soon.

Could I buy Merry please? My friend code is on the side and I'll add you now, I'm available whenever you're ready. ty!

Last edited:
Could I buy Merry please? My friend code is on the side and I'll add you now, I'm available whenever you're ready. ty!

Hi, I just moved in Merry! Are you available to pick up now?

Hi! How much would you like for Rosie?

Hello, all villagers are the same price as written on my first post :) Let me know if you're still interested. Thanks!

Hi Panda,

Im back for another great villager, this time I would love Olivia. The FC is 5043-2082-0399 Mayor Maria of Newhaven.

Let me know when you're available.

Also.. any chance I can get a little discount, I use this account for 3 of my siblings, so in total I get villagers for 4 separate towns. I wouldn't care at all if I had thousands of TBT, but im getting low. LOL. If not, I try and figure how to make it work :lemon:

Last edited:
less than 1 week account

My account is less than a week old! :) And I am new to animal crossing and i'm trying to get new villagers. So far my town stinks :( so I'm just looking for someone to get villagers from. I would love stitches and beau!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back