• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Panda,

Im back for another great villager, this time I would love Olivia. The FC is 5043-2082-0399 Mayor Maria of Newhaven.

Let me know when you're available.

Also.. any chance I can get a little discount, I use this account for 3 of my siblings, so in total I get villagers for 4 separate towns. I wouldn't care at all if I had thousands of TBT, but im getting low. LOL. If not, I try and figure how to make it work :lemon:

Hi again, mlaco! I totally understand. Is there a specific amount you feel comfortable with given your situation? You come here a lot so I don't mind working something out with you. I just moved in Olivia. :)

Hi there, could I get Muffy?

Hello! Sure, I just moved her in. Let me know when you're available to pick up.

My account is less than a week old! :) And I am new to animal crossing and i'm trying to get new villagers. So far my town stinks :( so I'm just looking for someone to get villagers from. I would love stitches and beau!

Hello, welcome to the forums! I can definitely get Stitches and Beau for you. Let me know when you're available, and who you'd like to pick-up first? Or will you grab both at the same time?

Can i get angus and for how much?

I would reallly like angus he was in my first town my fc is 0834 - 2207 - 3887

Hi again, mlaco! I totally understand. Is there a specific amount you feel comfortable with given your situation? You come here a lot so I don't mind working something out with you. I just moved in Olivia. :)

Hello! Sure, I just moved her in. Let me know when you're available to pick up.

Hello, welcome to the forums! I can definitely get Stitches and Beau for you. Let me know when you're available, and who you'd like to pick-up first? Or will you grab both at the same time?

Thank you Panda!! Would you be able to trade tonight or tomorrow, you choose the time best for you? Whenever is fine for me. My sister is looking to get Portia from you too. When you get the chance. Sister's FC: 2938-7101-7232 Mayor Gidian of Quantico. Would you be willing to accept 25 tbt total for both of them? so about 12.5 each? Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Thank you Panda!! Would you be able to trade tonight or tomorrow, you choose the time best for you? Whenever is fine for me. My sister is looking to get Portia from you too. When you get the chance. Sister's FC: 2938-7101-7232 Mayor Gidian of Quantico. Would you be willing to accept 25 tbt total for both of them? so about 12.5 each? Thank you for your understanding.

Ok! I'm gonna box Olivia by moving Portia in. Let me know if you're available now?

My sister will be ready for portia in about 45 mins? She is on her way home. If thats ok..

Last edited:
I've got a few hours free now if that's okay? Just need to check and see if anyone moved in while I was away from my town ;)

Sure thing. Let me know if you've got space and then I'll box up Muffy. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I went ahead and got him but I wasn’t sure if you were afk!

Yes all good, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back