• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an open slot in my town but I'm hoping I do later this week. I'll be contacting you about a WA villager at that point in time. I intend to pay generously if you can help. :)

Do you think you might get Tangy in the future? That would be another one I'm pretty interested in at some point, if you ever get her. I haven't really seen people advertise her as available lately.

That's fine. Take your time!

amelia is in boxes! will open gates to bun now if you're ready

I don't have an open slot in my town but I'm hoping I do later this week. I'll be contacting you about a WA villager at that point in time. I intend to pay generously if you can help. :)

Do you think you might get Tangy in the future? That would be another one I'm pretty interested in at some point, if you ever get her. I haven't really seen people advertise her as available lately.

sure take your time! & yes I plan to but I don't have an immediate trade with her atm so it'll probably be awhile

sorry, not yet! I'm in a trade for them atm but they're in transit ;;

Yeah same here! Hoping I at least have one of them by the end of this week! I went and bought two series 3 packs hoping for Skye but got pretty much everyone I don't like haha. Hmmm how about Beau, Zell or Fauna for 20tbt? I'm just thinking off the top of my head who I've had before and liked. :)

Yeah same here! Hoping I at least have one of them by the end of this week! I went and bought two series 3 packs hoping for Skye but got pretty much everyone I don't like haha. Hmmm how about Beau, Zell or Fauna for 20tbt? I'm just thinking off the top of my head who I've had before and liked. :)

I have beau and fauna, take your pick :) & oh no ;; good luck with your trades haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back