Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an open slot in my town but I'm hoping I do later this week. I'll be contacting you about a WA villager at that point in time. I intend to pay generously if you can help. :)

Do you think you might get Tangy in the future? That would be another one I'm pretty interested in at some point, if you ever get her. I haven't really seen people advertise her as available lately.

That's fine. Take your time!

amelia is in boxes! will open gates to bun now if you're ready

I don't have an open slot in my town but I'm hoping I do later this week. I'll be contacting you about a WA villager at that point in time. I intend to pay generously if you can help. :)

Do you think you might get Tangy in the future? That would be another one I'm pretty interested in at some point, if you ever get her. I haven't really seen people advertise her as available lately.

sure take your time! & yes I plan to but I don't have an immediate trade with her atm so it'll probably be awhile

sorry, not yet! I'm in a trade for them atm but they're in transit ;;

Yeah same here! Hoping I at least have one of them by the end of this week! I went and bought two series 3 packs hoping for Skye but got pretty much everyone I don't like haha. Hmmm how about Beau, Zell or Fauna for 20tbt? I'm just thinking off the top of my head who I've had before and liked. :)

Yeah same here! Hoping I at least have one of them by the end of this week! I went and bought two series 3 packs hoping for Skye but got pretty much everyone I don't like haha. Hmmm how about Beau, Zell or Fauna for 20tbt? I'm just thinking off the top of my head who I've had before and liked. :)

I have beau and fauna, take your pick :) & oh no ;; good luck with your trades haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back