• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have Felyne? Can i offer you artwork?

Hi, unfortunately felyne cannot be adopted out :( the same is for other villagers via figures (epona, ganon, squid sisters, etc) and sanrio

Can i adopt Chevre for 15 TBT?

All right! Is she in boxes now or you just are about to box her?

she's boxed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, I may be afk if you can come and train out when you get here

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, I may be afk if you can come and train out when you get here

- - - Post Merge - - -

marshal is ready!

Hello, could I possibly get Bunnie for 1 million IGB? She's the last villager I need to complete my town, I can pay more if necessary

Hi, it's me again.
I want to request Roscoe for 15 TBT please. Thanks.

Hello, could I possibly get Bunnie for 1 million IGB? She's the last villager I need to complete my town, I can pay more if necessary

hello! I don't accept igb as I have enough of it, but since you're new we can work out a trade for something else (hybrids, clovers) if you don't have tbt.

Hi, it's me again.
I want to request Roscoe for 15 TBT please. Thanks.

hello pacv~ sure can you vm me when you're on again? :)

Hi! Can I get Tia for 15 TBT? :D

hii yep just vm me when you're available!

I just started a new town so I haven't invested in any hybrids yet as I want to obtain all my dreamies first before I start planning out my town (Bunnie is my last) and I only have 1 lucky clover. I have a powersave though, is there any furniture you would like that I can get for you?

I just started a new town so I haven't invested in any hybrids yet as I want to obtain all my dreamies first before I start planning out my town (Bunnie is my last) and I only have 1 lucky clover. I have a powersave though, is there any furniture you would like that I can get for you?

oh, no powersaves aren't even allowed on this forum @_@ but you have some tbt bells now on the sidebar and it's lower than what I normally accept but I can do this once for you if you want!

oh, no powersaves aren't even allowed on this forum @_@ but you have some tbt bells now on the sidebar and it's lower than what I normally accept but I can do this once for you if you want!

hi! can I get Mira for 10 TBT? I promise she hasn't been in my last 16 villagers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back