• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AIKA VILLAGE (Scariest village you will ever visit)

Well, I was the one who found the town on Youtube, I guess.
Not sure if Lindsey and Kohei knew it before or if they read it here, but I'm a bit proud now because I found something that so many of you seem to like (which is weird because it is not my town or something). I hope that this town is still there when I finally get my hands on this game, I want to visit it myself so badly.

Maybe the owner of the town wants something new and changes it completely some day? But since he is a genius in making towns, a new one won't be boring for sure.

must be a pain to upkeep, each day the holes will refill, etc. The effort put in so that it remains a village dedicated for a dream visit would be insane.

must be a pain to upkeep, each day the holes will refill, etc. The effort put in so that it remains a village dedicated for a dream visit would be insane.

I don't think they would have to refill the holes each day?
Wouldn't they just dig the holes, go to the dream mansion, update their dream town then never update it again. That way the village remains creepy in the Dream World but they can do whatever they want?
That's what I'd do anyway.

My personal theory is that the mother neglected the daughter, who I believe was sick, until she died, hence the umkempt town. Aika is still crying for her mommy to give her medicine. The final house is her mother trying to over up her daughter's death with other furniture and hiding the rooms that could present her daughter's murder.

I don't think they would have to refill the holes each day?
Wouldn't they just dig the holes, go to the dream mansion, update their dream town then never update it again. That way the village remains creepy in the Dream World but they can do whatever they want?
That's what I'd do anyway.

I believe the dream village gets deleted if you do not update it frequently.
Maybe they will just keep time traveling to keep the date the same so nothing changes unless they want to change something. I can tell some changes have been made since earlier blog posts with screenshots.

http://hakotossdm.blog42.fc2.com/blog-entry-1510.html

Could we have a rough translation of the blog's text ? I would love to completely know the story (yes, I love creepypastas and that kind of stuff).

I did this through google chrome; When I was a pleasant dream as usual in the "House of dreams", I remembered that the other mayor had been suddenly talking about the "nightmare". In spite of the same village we live in such a village girl named Aika dream everything is live, it seems that the atmosphere giving off too heterogeneous.  I tried to visit the place out of ghoulish curiosity too. However, in more than one meaning "different" ... here was a place.

Outstanding impact from pat

From the moment you enter the world of dreams, chills running on the back. Surroundings are filled in gray for some reason, on the side of the bed but there was a "doll" was wrapping. I'm supposed to have come to see on its own, it is a situation as if it were accrued to visitors like.

Aika's house, one eye hotels

While Kamishime anxiety, I ask the first house in the immediate vicinity. Filled with delicious peach carnations and beautiful, very beautiful surroundings.

Eye single house the house where I would have probably overflowing with happiness

Can be seen in how Aika and their parents are living happily. But I'm still here, too strange. I can not go into the back room, the song "Dreams of nap" that fueled the anxiety flow somewhere above all. May not be able to understand eyes, I can not interpret it in a good situation skin.

I love Mom

So, this dream world is a dream draw a way of life of a girl named Aika. The story has been developing in the village, if this anxiety to hitting one after another.

The gentle start to disappear

It is also very elaborate maze

I would penetrate and you will go on over the bridge to the maze-like place suddenly. Some pitfalls in large quantities on the full of holes, and Bell 100 have been filled or for some reason, just how clean up has gone completely changed.

There are plenty Otoshimono

Pochette gloves and has fallen further here, suggesting that there would have been something only a girl named Aika clearly. Of course, you can imagine from the lost items will be "the loss of something important."

Small house stands near the maze

Eyes, and two hotels that arrives through the maze it here. Now I've drawn the downfall of girl.

It seems to be a design called "broiler" Children

Picture as soon as something is thrown away is contained noticeable. It goes without saying that meaning. If you go beyond the maze made by the chair, the metaphor becomes clearer.

We have no choice but to work here is actually seen

Those guys are in the back room, which all look away from here. It would not help wonder why do not suck here, this would immediately know if you try to look at their faces.

Trash the children, on the second floor is the first floor ......

Then, there is a snake and the apple, "only Sanbika only" is flowing to the second floor, and the image of the image of the male and female. This is a metaphor of Adam and Eve, of course, you do not have to express that the parents probably Aika. And I wonder if it is not visible but not even close to the room is just here quite happily.  However, what I want to say would smell Given the difference between the first floor. This room is only a temporary stability, or of vainglory.

Things that differ only in the bottom left

There is a cemetery of about do not want to count, in the table, like a kennel and bone has been filled yet. This is what it means but does not come with a pin, it would be to feel good is not.

World begins to collapse

No longer, such as remnants of the flower

Although it towards the house, followed by the first three hotels in a state of being completely devastated around here anymore. Withered tree in reversal, weeds grow like crazy, so rotten turnip tells us something is scattered around. It is also home to the extra zinc is distorted.

Point that I really want to visit here, too

In has become a maze by bookshelf has a configuration in which inflame the eeriness eyes also do not know here. Strange sounds and sound regularly, appearing suddenly presence would be to further increase the anxiety.

Room at the end of the maze of unknown intent

There was something wrong with the other rooms as well. But not know how to answer When asked specifically what strange things you have put even if it usually was, what you see from there is it unusual.

Or, "I love Mom" ​​....

And dolls upstairs overlooking the TV does not display anything ... is one. Do you have a room and Potsuri What really thinking, surrounded by the picture of this family.

Fate of the girl I love my mom

Seems to have a unified Haka~tsu favorite phrase of the inhabitants and to furniture

Well, like a dream, but a nice village with quite as residents say, there is still more in the village of Aika. Look at the home of the first four hotels and final, if this expedition finally ends.

So that a further fall to dust

Aika that is the last house, the look seems to be very much the same as the first. However, the first and I do not even close views of the surrounding ....

What do you mean you are

I seemed to have been what is wrong Aika himself above all. It would not be love, such as that of mom anymore.

Has become untidy condition of the furniture

I am also in the house whatever rough. I want you to pay attention, I'm part of the arrangement with the house that would have seen at the very beginning but have similar. This would have to express that the time has elapsed, perhaps.  More than anything, and the back room is vacant. Here is how to go there, but dare not publish, what there is of course it would be.

Family is not there anymore

Also on the second floor, and it also completely changed how the picture and toys as time went by, "Dreams of nap" flowing there ... suspicious. This nightmare is over.

I'm sure the girl red shoes ......

How Aika became really do. People who have become addicted to this world, they would probably think about it. It was a world of dreams that have been built into that much.  Well, this time with nasty village have tried to introduce the village of others does not matter at all, I wonder how it was. What I did not feel fear, I hit the knee to its maturity.  What gibberish just trying to stir up the enumeration of meaningless characters, the fear, although there are in the world drew a sense of fear Arigachi that black out the picture as depicted children, basic animal he Tobidase it " would merit a place called what was completed in the game called "forest.  Stuck to the form and not just the landscape of the village, the placement and use of the item of furniture, properly know the specifications of the game In addition, to complete the nightmare on it. How to play, but we are quite exceptional that time, the difference is not that appealing ones like this.  There were people who want to go to this strange village, I would be nice and visit the "2600-0218-7298" Yumebanchi. You can enjoy as much as you like the girl in the red shoes of the world, to prevent excessive Fukairi earnestly.

Last edited:
Thank for this post and double thanks for the individual who made this town. I followed a link to the town weeks ago, but forgot how to find it. I'm saving the dream address so I can visit it someday.

Could we have a rough translation of the blog's text ? I would love to completely know the story (yes, I love creepypastas and that kind of stuff).

The blog is someone elses personal experience with visiting the village, so they are theorising just the same.

I really enjoyed the story behind this village. Each of the rooms had a very interesting and creepy design. This makes me want to create a horror themed room in my town.

I barely heard of it ! It's so creepy. I love how the creator made the doll appear to be following you in between the bookshelves.

i saw a japanese player visit it first a while back and it looks really cool. i hope its still like that for the europe release >.<

I decided to watch LinandKo's video of it at 4am.

Nice to know that brain of yours is in tip top shape, Thunderstruck.

Back