• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AIKA VILLAGE (Scariest village you will ever visit)

The first time I visited this town, it was pretty interesting but I didn't find it creepy(Hypno K.K. is a tad unsettling but not really creepy). Maybe at that time I was pretty oblivious to the town's backstory.

Along with Hitokui(which I haven't visited yet but I've looked about it on the Net), I might give the town another visit.

Although I really loved the creativity and effort that the creator went to make such an amazing town, I didn't really follow the storyline. I know that its about a girl who receives a doll for her birthday, but does it kill people? I was under the assumption that the doll was possessed by an evil spirit, who was envious of the girls family. Like maybe the spirit never had the love that she got from her parents?

Idk somethings kinda threw me off. Like why the adam and eve thing? I guess I should spend more time on it rather than spending 2 seconds on a room lol.

Back