• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Aesthetix {Sets, Gardening, Streetpass, DLC, Gracie & etc.}

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayor name: Emma
town name: Ama
fc: (if already in sidebar you can ignore this) Sidebar
timezone: (so I can somewhat understand the customers' general situation) Central, I should be on and off during the day. But if not, you can always catch me after 5.
items: Rococo chair, table, wardrobe

So that's 15K overall?

mayor name: Emma
town name: Ama
fc: (if already in sidebar you can ignore this) Sidebar
timezone: (so I can somewhat understand the customers' general situation) Central, I should be on and off during the day. But if not, you can always catch me after 5.
items: Rococo chair, table, wardrobe

So that's 15K overall?

Accepting your order. c: That's correct. I will message you when the items are ready.

Hiya, do you have any idea how long it will take ? Still been waiting n.n

Not sure if I'll be able to get wifi tomorrow.

mayor name: Joanne
town name: Kapukeki
fc: sidebar
timezone: PST
items: Arwing, red-grid skirt, waffle tee, blue letter jacket, dark polka shirt, striking outfit

Hiya, do you have any idea how long it will take ? Still been waiting n.n

Not sure if I'll be able to get wifi tomorrow.

Hi. For your orders, it should be in the next day or so (because I've been a bit busy myself because we have windows people coming in for the next nine days). I'll still hold the items for you though. Hopefully you get your wifi tomorrow, but don't worry if you don't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mayor name: Joanne
town name: Kapukeki
fc: sidebar
timezone: PST
items: Arwing, red-grid skirt, waffle tee, blue letter jacket, dark polka shirt, striking outfit

Accepting your order. I will message you when the items are ready.

Hi everyone!

This is just a small message that orders are going to be processed faster than they are now because I noticed many customers are ordering furniture pieces (but it's not like I'm complaining though because this gives me opportunity to step it up a few notches). Some time today I will establish an "Hours of Operation and Routines" so everyone will know what will happen seven days a week. For instance, I've been thinking that furniture set orders will be processed in a higher concentration on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Again, I apologize for a delay in orders being sent out.

A bit off-topic but whoever it was, thanks for Bella. Now I don't have to worry about a random villager moving in unexpectedly and ruining my hybrids. I like how she looks already when I looked her up on the wiki.

mayor name: elliot
town name: Lindblum
fc: (if already in sidebar you can ignore this)
timezone: eastern
items: 5 blue hydrangeas.

mayor name: Adeline
town name: Masalia
timezone: CST
items: sweet-olive start x8, bamboo shoot x6

For a total of 210K~

mayor name: Dawn
town name: Evelyn
fc: Sidebar
timezone: PST (California)
items: eraser sofa, 2x toy hammer, kagamimochi, kadomatsu, taurus bathtub

mayor name: Dawn
town name: Evelyn
fc: Sidebar
timezone: PST (California)
items: eraser sofa, 2x toy hammer, kagamimochi, kadomatsu, taurus bathtub

Accepting your order. c: I will message you when the items are ready.

Hi, I'm back~

mayor name: Adeline
town name: Masalia
timezone: CST
items: orange cosmos x11

For a total of 220K~

mayor name: Minni
town name: Chibi
timezone: U.K
items: 2 blue pansies and 2 purple pansies for 100k!

mayor name: Mei
town name: Sonder
fc: 4098-5892-5322
timezone: EDT
items: Ranch chair x4, ranch tea table

So 25k?

mayor name: Minni
town name: Chibi
timezone: U.K
items: 2 blue pansies and 2 purple pansies for 100k!

Hi. c: Unfortunately I don't plan on breeding purple pansies, but I do have the blue pansies. Since I don't have it up on the shop and you gave me a price to work with, I can do two blue pansies for the price of 50K. Let me know if that's okay with you.

Hi everyone!

I'm starting shop maintenance as of right now. You're all allowed to still place orders though, I just won't confirm it promptly. I'm starting to add stock from my other town, so please don't be surprised if the items you would like to purchase happen to be located in my other town. Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back