• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[✿] adoptables || open!! ||

Do one with the palate challenge
Just pick random ones and look at outfits

rain kid still needs a mommy ; A ;
i'm dying to get her plus the fact that her hair is green makes me super happy e w e

omg at braided bunny, her hair is so pretty :blush:

rain kid still needs a mommy ; A ;
i'm dying to get her plus the fact that her hair is green makes me super happy e w e

omg at braided bunny, her hair is so pretty :blush:

i knooow!!
eep if there anything you can offer for her instead?

!! she's adorable q-Q

i knooow!!
eep if there anything you can offer for her instead?

!! she's adorable q-Q

SHE TOTALLY IS ; ~ ;
omg i have nothing special -sobs in corner-
i'm saving up tbt for my couple art requests, LAME hahahaha
i'm sorry >: if i can get more tbt, i'll buy my very own first adoptable for sure ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s logan lerman is gorgeous indeed

your offer is very nice! since you always commission me i'll probably wait 20mins and if noone else wants her you can have her!!

ahhh poppet you are so nice ^^ I have the TBT now but I'm conflicted, I kind of want to wait for one with brown eyes and dark hair but I LOVE THE BRAID AND BACKPACK!!!!!!!!!!! what to do???????

ahhh poppet you are so nice ^^ I have the TBT now but I'm conflicted, I kind of want to wait for one with brown eyes and dark hair but I LOVE THE BRAID AND BACKPACK!!!!!!!!!!! what to do???????
its the least i can do ._. <3
hhhh up to youu!!
SHE TOTALLY IS ; ~ ;
omg i have nothing special -sobs in corner-
i'm saving up tbt for my couple art requests, LAME hahahaha
i'm sorry >: if i can get more tbt, i'll buy my very own first adoptable for sure ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s logan lerman is gorgeous indeed

ahha thats ok!! thanks for your interest!!

/&YHASHHAS

Asdfghjkl the bun children are so adorable, no wonder you like braided bunny's design she's absolutely gorgeous!

Back