• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Adios Bragbury, stupid Bonbon!

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Basically Bonbon, ended up moving into my town last night and she went and inconveniently plopped her house in the middle of my flower garden (consisted of about 20-30 odd roses mostly red and white and several pink ones) This made me rage and in my fury I Couldn't be dealing with that crap so I got rid of my town, now I have spent all day debating on a new town and its name, why does this keep happening, swear new villagers know how to push my buttons and make me snap... :(

Why do you keep deleting your town lmao Maelle came in from a void and crushed my blue pansies but Tadfield lives on. Peace, beaver.

Good luck on the new town tho.

Why do you keep deleting your town lmao Maelle came in from a void and crushed my blue pansies but Tadfield lives on. Peace, beaver.

Good luck on the new town tho.

I guess I just get too frustrated easily, it is silly restarting cos I know it will only happen again haha, just need a decent town name :p

Teddy moved into Cocoplum directly into my fairy circle with perfect peaches and four leaf clovers. I could not imagine deleting a town just because of one villager's placement. Was it a fairly new town, sweetie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about 'Maybe' or 'Possible' or '?????' as a town name? :)

Teddy moved into Cocoplum directly into my fairy circle with perfect peaches and four leaf clovers. I could not imagine deleting a town just because of one villager's placement. Was it a fairly new town, sweetie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about 'Maybe' or 'Possible' or '?????' as a town name? :)

well yeah it was fairly new (Younger than 8 weeks) but I will easily catch up to where I was if I get round to starting a new town.

At least you got your cartridge back! I definitely missed that post. Where was it in the end?

It wasn't under my bed after all, I found it underneath my desk covered in a couple of sweet wrappers lol

Ah haha I was wondering about this too xD Awww I'm sorry that that happened :< maybe next time just put it down, take a break, and then decide what you wanna do!!!

Any theme you want for your new town? :>

Ah haha I was wondering about this too xD Awww I'm sorry that that happened :< maybe next time just put it down, take a break, and then decide what you wanna do!!!

Any theme you want for your new town? :>

I don't know yet, I know what I want for my town tune (song of storms from ocarina of time) and my town flag is going to be a chevron shield design, not decided on colours yet, but I might try and do a medieval theme if thats possible, first thing on my list is to get the knights helmet headpiece and suit of armour and armor pants

Haha that's what I was going with xD I also like Hythe but that might not roll off of the tongue that well!

Last edited:
Haha that's what I was going with xD I also like Hythe but that might not roll off of the tongue that well!

Thats a good one too, just found myself a town name generator gunna crack on with looking through the possibilities :p

Thats a good one too, just found myself a town name generator gunna crack on with looking through the possibilities :p

Umm, confession time: I did that, with a medieval town name generator and Winborne and Hythe were the ones I liked!!!!! Ahaha ;w;

Myth. It looks cool :) I have one more cartridge coming for Christmas, going to name it Misfit and fill it with all voided villagers!

Back