• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL Rant Discussion Thread

I absolutely have grass wear. It makes me nervous walking on the grass even for just a little bit. And it takes forever for the grass to grow back, it's just so annoying and really pointless.

The only fish left to complete my encyclopedia is a sea bass. I don't understand how everyone does it.

I understand your pain. It's just too much.(งΦ Д Φ)ง lol

Especially at fishing tourneys. There's always a villager who always brags about their sea bass. I mimic their behavior and techniques with no avail. I think I may be missing something or doing something wrong. :/

Last edited:
Especially at fishing tourneys. There's always a villager who always brags about their sea bass. I mimic their behavior and techniques with no avail. I think I may be missing something or doing something wrong. :/
I sense sarcasam! XDDDD

The villagers really don't have much variety in their personalities. They tend to act the same in general and a lot of the times just repeat themselves. I wish at least villagers such as cranky villagers had their old personalities from especially the GameCube animal crossing back.

I hate it when I need to deliver something to a villager, or give them something they asked for, only to find them fishing, which prevents you from doing so. -.-

I can only get one thing done at Shampoodle a day? -_-

Can't I at least get one hair cut, and one eye color change?

I got greedy and let Papi move out despite all of my villagers being in perfect formation so that I could let Meringue move in instead via amiibo card... she did not plot in the correct spot and now I don’t know what to do :,( I only have enough plots for 9 villagers so I can’t force her out with another card and I hear amiibo villagers are very hard to move out :(

Last edited:
I hate the process of villagers moving in because I have to put paths everywhere that I don't want the villager to have their plot set, and I have to store the hybrid flowers away in the locker until then.
Its just a tedious process to avoid villagers moving in a spot you don't want and I'm glad we can finally choose where they can live in NH.
Honestly, the whole process takes me about half an hour to prepare. Big paaaaain.

My brother had Marice in his town. Then she finally moved- straight into my town, lol.

Eh, I'll work around her.

This little world is too relaxing.. It's way too often lately that I pass out while holding the console in my hands.. not even before doing anything. End up waking up to a backed out screen with dead battery and I don't even remember if I stopped someone moving out, which messes up my schedule afterwards quite a bit.

The game that makes you fall asleep, it's conflicting!

I wish I could get rid of my bingo card, or at least put it in storage. -_-

not necessarily a rant, but i spent 15 minutes today looking for flurry in my town! i recently reset and so i couldn't get the megaphone from anywhere.. why does that cute little fluffball have to blend in so much with the snow.. :p

Rocks have been a big issue for me in pretty much all my towns. I don't mind rocks, I just wish you could somehow move them. I also wish you could plant trees and bushes along cliffs and rivers, and that you could go into an editor mode like Happy Home Designer to place PWPs.

sooo, i only have a few complaints.

it's annoying when villagers place their house wherever they want. however, you can always do villager placement (i am doing it atm), but it's still uneccesary. would've been easier if you could've just chose where you wanted the villagers to go. hopefully it'll be like that in new horizons (; maybe they did it like that to randomize it, or give us 'challenges' to work around. not sure.

another thing is rocks. it's pretty much self explanatory.

lastly, it's annoying to have to do the "diving trick" to get pwp- since it's not that easy to get them. that's also self explanatory on why that's annoying lmao

Back