• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL ITEMS, ART, BELLS, TBT GIVEAWAY // WINNERS ANNOUNCED

giphy.gif

The results are in.

The winners... of the 2k17 meme contest are the following memelords:

1. Soraru
attachment.php
John Cena memes are timeless, and this one made us both laugh. Cena awards you first place for making/posting a meme about him.

2. SensaiGallade
attachment.php
This was my personal favorite. Lillie is low key nba all star 2k17 tho.

3. The Pennifer
25qbp6r.jpg
Really cute and original! We're touched that you put your dog under a mixer for the contest.

Sorry for the delay! We both had very busy schedules, and it took some time to narrow it down. Thank you all for entering our contest! We saw the dankest of memes, and that made it hard to pick out the winners. Hope everyone enjoyed this contest! Winners, we will contact you shortly about your prizes individually!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
To the winners who'd like to receive art, please pm me references of the character you'd like drawn! Thank you for participating in this event! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Thank you SO much for the TBTs for third prize! I am thrilled to win! TBH I had forgotten I entered my silly Lulu meme ... (I do love memes!) Lol ... so this was a very nice surprise!! I have not been well and came online today to find this good news! ❤ ... you really made my day!

Thanks so much again. :rolleyes: ... it was really generous of you to give such awesome prizes, and I don't know how you managed to narrow down the winners! All so funny!!

dlgbv6.jpg

PS: CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!! ... forgot to say that in my excitement! :blush:

Last edited:
My only regret is that more people didn't participate! The memes could have multiplied!

Congrats to the winners, I enjoyed the stuff you all posted. <3

Back