• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH Γ— Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread πŸ’—

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Total voters
Here is Etoile. :)

20210318_104859.jpg

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I have the Nintendo app. I updated it last night and there was nothing new. I checked it today, and still nothing. Is it just not out yet?

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I have the Nintendo app. I updated it last night and there was nothing new. I checked it today, and still nothing. Is it just not out yet?
The Nook Points functionality is only coming out later in the month. It didn't update alongside the NH update.

I spent some time in Harv's Cabin this morning and Rilla looks so good in nearly everything I put her in! She looks so much better in New Horizons than she did in New Leaf.

She might have to come live on my island for a while.

This was exactly why I fell in love with her in Pocket Camp! The normal Hello Kitty shirt doesn't do her justice. She has such a good colour scheme and at least in PC hats look spectacular on her.

I'm so glad Rilla seems to be getting more love this time around.​

This was exactly why I fell in love with her in Pocket Camp! The normal Hello Kitty shirt doesn't do her justice. She has such a good colour scheme and at least in PC hats look spectacular on her.

I'm so glad Rilla seems to be getting more love this time around.​

She looks so good in dresses! When I move her in I am totally giving her all the cutest dresses I can find. And the flower crowns actually look really good on gorillas even though she takes her bow off to wear them.

I am also happy to see Rilla get more love. I have a soft spot for the gorillas because they remind me of big old softies.

Looking past the issue of getting the cards in the first place, I’m not sure who I want to kick out for Toby. Zucker, Antonio, Sydney, Francine, Raymond, and Audie can never leave my island, but I like all my other villagers too... so far it’s between Phoebe and Coco. I have Coco’s amiibo so I can invite her as I please, but I kinda want to have her too. Phoebe is cool and is my newest villager and I don’t have another sisterly, but I don’t really feel attached to her... right now it’s between Lily who I love too and Phoebe. Ughhh I can’t decide!! to be honest I might just put all of them in my New Leaf town but I still want Toby in New Horizons.

I just keep checking the Nintendo website so I can get the cards, and they are still out of stock, I'm guessing they are literally dropping them on the 26th! Hopefully i will get a pack and good luck to everyone else wanting one too! πŸ€

The items look so cute!

Still haven't decided if I want Marty or Etolie. I like swore off all cubs and bears thanks to island hopping trauma and Judy but Marty is pretty cute. The problem is that I also like the 10 villagers I picked so I'll have to kick one of them out and I can't decide if it should be a Dotty or Bones. Then there's the issue if they ever bring back Felyne

I want to kick Tia out so badly for Etoile. I hate Tia but Etoile makes me happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜–πŸ₯Ί

You know what I just realized? Target did preorders for all the other amiibo figures. I don’t see why they couldn’t have done preorders now...
F01E6FEB-BAB1-4B92-9C34-4BE1EB1341D6.jpeg

Figures would go faster than the cards plus more people tend to care about figures than cards sadly. So I doubt we'll get pre-orders.

Figures would go faster than the cards plus more people tend to care about figures than cards sadly. So I doubt we'll get pre-orders.
thats a shame, to be honest i find cars so much more practical, they just the less space than figurines. Imagine all villagers and NPC villagers in figurine I would end up having to dedicate AC an entire room filled with shells filled with figurines ( uf now that i say it for me it sounds even a bit creepy ). I for once im super happy about having cards and hope they make enough of them eventually at least

Have my cards incoming, of coarse delayed til after patch my luck. But was wondering for the furniture, does it appear in Timmy and tommy or nook atm shopping?

Back