• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
Have my cards incoming, of coarse delayed til after patch my luck. But was wondering for the furniture, does it appear in Timmy and tommy or nook atm shopping?
Nook shopping promotion tab along with the Mario and Pocket Camp items, but after you order and receive the items they also appear in their respective section of your clothing, furniture, carpet etc catalogue.

Hopefully that’s true for every store. I went to a Target today and the person I talked to didn’t know about the cards.

I'm off next Friday so I'll be going in to my local Target at open to try and get some! I feel like I should have a pretty good shot since it's a weekday.

Hopefully that’s true for every store. I went to a Target today and the person I talked to didn’t know about the cards.
I hope so as well. I talked to the store manager at the target by me the other day and he said he didn’t know if they were going to get them.

I hope so as well. I talked to the store manager at the target by me the other day and he said he didn’t know if they were going to get them.
They just said if they do get it, it would probably be in the same week so I think what I’ll do is check a couple of Target within my area the day before so I don’t waste time going to one that didn’t even get shipments.

They just said if they do get it, it would probably be in the same week so I think what I’ll do is check a couple of Target within my area the day before so I don’t waste time going to one that didn’t even get shipments.
Yea probably the same for mine. I only have one that is about 30minutes away. I’m going to call the day before since I can’t get there the day it comes out and asked someone if they can go for me.

I'll be at the door around 7:15a next Friday. Hope they don't limit at my store because I'd like to give a few away around here.

I've had my Japanese Sanrio amiibo cards since 2017, so it was nice to finally have a real use for them again! The furniture and such they unlocked is super adorable. I was also happy to see that each villager has their own poster in addition to the old designs. I don't know if I'll replace anyone on my island yet, especially since most of them are 100% locked in as dreamies, but we'll see.

Hopefully there’ll be restocks, and I don’t mean the six months later kind 😭

Now I’m questioning if my Target will even get them.. my state’s tiny and there’s only 4 Targets here.

Last edited:
This remind me of when I went early to a target opening for some amiibo figures. I ended up getting Wario and Jigglypuff, but I also got to meet some of our local scalpers. One guy was there with his family, his breath smelled of actual crap, and he got really close to me.

I'll be at the door around 7:15a next Friday. Hope they don't limit at my store because I'd like to give a few away around here.

I'll just forget about shame for a moment and say, be ready to get my pm on release day then lol. 😂
I checked my local Target just yesterday and they still haven't gotten any. Not clear if any of my 4 local Targets will get stocks. 😬

really hoping i can get my hands on these... if stocks are as limited as they seem it may not be possible but who knows... i haven't wanted anything this bad in a while so let's hope my dream comes true. why did they have to release the update a whole week before the card restock...

Back