• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

Sounds exciting! I've been pretty okay with the results this far, but things could always change! This may be a silly question, but is there a list of who is still in the running?

I believe this is the final 11:

Beau
Fang
Kiki
Merengue
Merry
Mint
Reneigh
Roald
Sherb
Sylvana
Wade

The last three eliminations have all been in my top five, so I'm hoping to catch a break this time. :P

Wow, that’s cool! I’m impressed that you were able to keep track of that! 😅
I like tracking useless statistics, so I may or may not have been keeping a spreadsheet... :P

Last edited:
Awesome! I guess I'm rooting for Fang, Kiki, and Sherb! Thanks for providing this!
Love to see that support for Fang and Sherb! 💙

There's so many great villagers left. It's at the point where anyone who goes is going to be a sad cut. I'm scared for the cuts this weekend! 😂
Yeah, it’s gotten to the point where all the villagers have a good amount of redeeming qualities. 😅

Loving this list honestly!
Rooting mainly for my girl Reneigh, but I'm also cheering on Kiki, Mint, Roald, and Wade too!
And....let's just say I hope Beau is our surprise number 11 (Personally think its Roald but we'll see)
Love to see another Reneigh fan! 😀 Poor Beau after your comments though, I love him. 🥺

I recently became a big Reneigh fan! I have never been a huge fan of the horse villagers but had her as my starter on my new island. I was initially excited because she fit my theme and was a villager I didn’t hate but one I thought I would easily be able to get rid of when it was time to cycle in new villager in. But very quickly she won me over, her expressiveness and in particular the style of her eyes is very engaging and I love her (actually came to love both of my starters on this island)

anyway, I am pretty sure I differ greatly from the majority on key villagers in the remaining group, but I too am rooting for Reneigh. I now only wish I had ranked her higher.

I adore Merry as well, and really like wade too (though I have never had him on my island), so I hope it is neither of them who are out next!

I am wondering if the surprise number 11 might be someone I pulled down with a low rating. On the one hand I would be kind of happy to see more of my bottom 4 go...but I might feel just a little guilty 😅

but I don’t know how much one low rating really effects things...

I recently became a big Reneigh fan! I have never been a huge fan of the horse villagers but had her as my starter on my new island. I was initially excited because she fit my theme and was a villager I didn’t hate but one I thought I would easily be able to get rid of when it was time to cycle in new villager in. But very quickly she won me over, her expressiveness and in particular the style of her eyes is very engaging and I love her (actually came to love both of my starters on this island)

anyway, I am pretty sure I differ greatly from the majority on key villagers in the remaining group, but I too am rooting for Reneigh. I now only wish I had ranked her higher.

I adore Merry as well, and really like wade too (though I have never had him on my island), so I hope it is neither of them who are out next!

I am wondering if the surprise number 11 might be someone I pulled down with a low rating. On the one hand I would be kind of happy to see more of my bottom 4 go...but I might feel just a little guilty 😅

but I don’t know how much one low rating really effects things...
Right? I love how they did her eyes. Makes me think she could be a character in Night in the Woods with that type of art style!

Hopefully, if it's not Beau, one of the basic populars (Merengue, Sherb, Fang) goes instead.

I just want a deer to place high lol (sadly the only one left is Beau and while I find him adorable there’s better deer out there). Reneigh would also be alright

I just want a deer to place high lol (sadly the only one left is Beau and while I find him adorable there’s better deer out there). Reneigh would also be alright

who is your favorite deer? You are kind of the expert ;) .

Personally, although from looking at her nookipedia page I thought she seemed boring, I ended up really loving Fauna and still miss her a bit. I think Deirdre is outstanding, and love her whatevs and her natural but still fun look. I also thought fuchsia was a lot of fun, and unexpectedly ended up really liking Lopez when he was on my husband’s island - he looks cute in the glasses and doesn’t come across as creepy (like some smugs do to me)!

...also Erik is a moose (!)

so...I guess I also like a lot of the deer.

who is your favorite deer? You are kind of the expert ;) .

Personally, although from looking at her nookipedia page I thought she seemed boring, I ended up really loving Fauna and still miss her a bit. I think Deirdre is outstanding, and love her whatevs and her natural but still fun look. I also thought fuchsia was a lot of fun, and unexpectedly ended up really liking Lopez when he was on my husband’s island - he looks cute in the glasses and doesn’t come across as creepy (like some smugs do to me)!

...also Erik is a moose (!)

so...I guess I also like a lot of the deer.
Erik the Moose, definitely. He was the only deer I ever got in NL (also the only villager from the new species since I never got a hamster), and I loved having him! I specifically hunted him down for Evwirt as my first lazy back when I was just planning on having a general woodland island (and not a cursed deer forest lol) because I enjoyed having him around.

11. Beau
1608382202200.png

Average Score:
Rankings:
@Florence + The Machine - 10th
@Asarena - 15th
@misstayleigh - 14th
@Verecund - 18th
@WaileaNoRei - 14th
@Emmsey - 1st
@Pintuition - 13th
Public - 7th (tie)

I know one poster who is going to be pleasantly surprised by Beau’s placement and another who will be really upset by it. 😅 I am definitely one of the Beau supporters (though he is by no means better than King Erik), so I am also saddened to see him just miss the Top 10. Beau has so many cute screenshots and fanart online that perfectly depict his amazing traits. His eyes seem to be the main attracter. I originally wasn’t a fan of them, but then I began to understand the cuteness of his little tired eyes. I also really like Beau’s new starting outfit in ACNH. I think it fits his cute and snuggly vibe very well. While Erik and Beau are similar, they also have many differences in design and color scheme. At least I know that if I ever get tired of Erik, I will always have Beau as a back-up. Overall, I would have definitely had Beau in my Top 10, maybe even Top 5, out of this group, and I am honestly surprised that he didn’t make it there.

Ranker/Public Write-Ups
@Asarena - He's cute, but I can't get past his sleepy eyes. The sleepy look may work on other villagers, like Punchy for example, but something about Beau's eyes in particular bothers me.

@Emmsey - Beautiful Beau my special boy. Beau was one of my first three move ins on my island and it was love at first sight. Not only is he completely adorable he has a charming youthful character to him. My favourite past time is watching him interact with other villagers I really believe the back story of this being his first move away from home. Plus that adorable waggy tail pretty much I melt when I see him.

@VexTheHex - My original Lazy dreamy. Beau always stood out to me as a very well designed villagers with a very cute design. The deer overall have a great design, and he is one of the even better ones where he branches off into a different species and still looks incredible. His sleepy eyes make him look even more precious. The interior of his home is rather cute and welcoming. The exterior is pretty standard cookie cutter wood cabin, so it's pleasant to the eye but not breath taking. If my friend didn't have 4 deer on her island, I'd likely find him more compelling overall. Still not sure if I like Erik or Beau more between those two.

Aw, I guess we say goodbye to the deer in this rankdown! I don't really have a strong opinion towards Beau, but I'll always stand by my "deer" friends!

I used to be kind of neutral towards Beau but lately I’ve really been liking the deer so Beau came to my island this week! He’s been great so far, he lives in a little log cabin and it perfect for more natural islands!

Even though I ranked Beau pretty low, I still like him; the only thing I don't like about his appearance is how droopy his eyes are, although I love the colour of them and I can see the appeal. I might like him better if I ever got him on my island, though; I encountered him on a mystery tour once and he was cuter than I expected!

Aw, I guess we say goodbye to the deer in this rankdown! I don't really have a strong opinion towards Beau, but I'll always stand by my "deer" friends!
Yeah, I wish more deer made it to the Top 24. 😢

I used to be kind of neutral towards Beau but lately I’ve really been liking the deer so Beau came to my island this week! He’s been great so far, he lives in a little log cabin and it perfect for more natural islands!
I’m glad you’ve come to like him more. 😃 He’s definitely a good pick if you’re going for a more natural-themed island.

Even though I ranked Beau pretty low, I still like him; the only thing I don't like about his appearance is how droopy his eyes are, although I love the colour of them and I can see the appeal. I might like him better if I ever got him on my island, though; I encountered him on a mystery tour once and he was cuter than I expected!
Ah, so it seems the eyes are a pull factor for some and a push factor for others. 🤔 A lot of villagers look way cuter when you encounter them on the mystery island tours for the first time. 😁

Back