• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNH unpopular opinions?

I was one of those few that always low-key loved when Smug villagers flirted with me tbh despite always being flustered by it and never though of it as creepy or weird or anything. Instead I was like "Wait... Flirting, ROMANCE? In MY Animal crossing game?...... Sign me up :p"
I honestly miss the Smugs flirting with me in this game. I get the player character doesn't really have a gender anymore (Since it's "styles" now. >.> I hate that change honestly, makes no sense), but come on, it was still fun to see them be cheeky with the ladies! It was a nice little change of pace for how villagers acted towards ya and I kiiiinda want it back.
uhhh yesss i love when they flirt at me like add much more taste to the game... i think the villager personality who likes to flirt right now is cranky, but i think its because i talk too much to chief 😆

• tasha is absolutely stunning and i wish more people liked her (or even knew about her)
  • quinn is the best new villager by far
  • ione is just a worse filbert
  • ankha is worst snooty cat, she's cool but i'd take literally any of the other snooty cats before her
  • marcel is the only good dog

not an unpopular opinion but just an opinion
why bring back turtle man and not expect me to get excited for multiplayer stuff
I don't like that we have to make our own minigames and stuff like that
I miss the island games because they were so funny and fun
Post automatically merged:

• tasha is absolutely stunning and i wish more people liked her (or even knew about her)
  • ankha is worst snooty cat, she's cool but i'd take literally any of the other snooty cats before her
alright
lets go rn

This exactly. If anything I think NH dialogue is more clever in a way because for example if they gave you a gift and you gift it back to them they say something related to it and they just know. They repeat some dialogue but at least they don’t repeat dialogues that are not appropriate anymore such as early game dialogues. I remember playing NL for years and still getting dialogue teaching me how to capture a picture like uhhhh…okay? And also I dunno why people suddenly acting like they didn’t hear “If I may be so bold, you're looking as cool as a fair number of cucumbers” 2918262551726383743 times. 😅
Let me tell you kiddo. Convenience is overrated!

As a Squirrel Enthusiast, I must agree with Tasha needing more attention!

you right, i forgot about cherry 🙏
lucky is a good boy
also didn't mention them because they're not in new horizons but they should've been

lucky is a good boy
also didn't mention them because they're not in new horizons but they should've been

okay fair I would've killed for both meow and bow 😔

- I like the alligators.
- Snooty villagers are actually nice, none of them have ever been unpleasant to me in NH.
- I'm "meh" about Raymond.
- The game's slow pace doesn't bother me at all
- I think it would be nice to see more unique islands. A lot of the popular themes are just very repetitive and similar. My island is pretty generic because I keep forgetting to decorate it more but for people who put a lot of effort into their island decor, it seems to me like it would make more sense to make the island more "you"
- I avoid issues like "I love this villager but they wouldn't fit my theme" by just not having a theme. I want to have fun with my island, not miss out on things I'd like to do to make it look "perfect"
- I don't know if this is actually unpopular but I wish the bushes wouldn't be seasonal. I hate decorating with them because most of the time they end up looking like plain bushes and I can't bother replacing them every season

Agreed, I love her! Most squirrel villagers are pretty underrated, though, and I don't know why since some are extremely popular.

I don't like Sasha. I don't hate him or anything but I'm just not keen on him. I loved Chrissy, the cute big-eyed bunnie, so it's not dislike of big-eyed bunnies generally.

I might've liked him better as a jock.

I do not find Shino appealing at all. In fact, I'd even put her in the ugly villagers category. Sorry to everyone who likes her. It's just so strange that she's the most popular of the new villagers and is more popular than Audie, who is adorable.

My favorite personality is jock. I know this is an unpopular opinion. I also very much hate the snow on Animal Crossing and in real life. It looks weird on a tropical island to me, anyway.

Lemme add onto this.
Tasha is adorable, and cuter than Pecan.
Quinn is not only the best new villager, but one of the best eagles next to Apollo.
Ione is an ~*~*aesthetic*~*~ Filbert
Ankha < Monique and Puurl
Marcel is one of the best dogs, but the worst of the clown boys.

Back