• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH unpopular opinions?

I like that the game includes cooking for those who enjoy it but I'm not really into. Ditto for the interior design of HHP. I'm glad to have access to the vacation isles but I don't really enjoy making the vacation homes.

isabelle should be the one who takes care of the bridges and stairs instead of nook. nook should’ve stayed with nook homes and he should’ve stayed with what he was doing in new leaf.

i know nintendo wanted to spice things up a bit but there was no need for harv’s shopping plaza. they all could’ve had their own shops on the island but saharah and redd could’ve just been left as wanderers.

now we can place furniture outside which includes benches, fountains, and streetlamps. that’s great but i miss public works projects.

Not sure if these are popular opinions but I dislike the blue airport, pocket camp seemed to have more of an interaction to items I put in my camp. Gathering DIY recipes can be tedious in the beginning, I’m impatient as a player and just want to speed through everything. I know that’s not how this game should be played.
I don’t like terraforming. I think it’s also time consuming, I wish it was more like Sims if I was to build or knock down walls it would do it at a wider scale and greyscale it to show which is being knocked than just hitting a shovel to an edge countless times and hoping I don’t create more to knock down.

Back