ACNH POSITIVITY Thread

• the fact that villagers can wear hats and accessories!!
  • i'm really glad they got rid of the 15 villager cycle thing. it makes things much less tedious
  • it's also nice that villagers don't move out without warning. now it feels less punishing to not play for a while
  • i love that villagers have their own hobby types!! like play, nature, fitness, etc. it makes them feel more special
  • i'm glad flowers don't wilt anymore. now i can finally have an ordinance that isn't beautiful town :) (i have night owl ordinance because i always stay up so late)
  • it's so cute that you can share the cupcakes you get on your birthday!
  • it's also cute when villagers just sit on the ground...
there's more of course but that's what i've got off the top of my head! i do really like this game. i think it's the best one so far, though i admit i'm not super knowledgeable as i've only really played new leaf before this.

• Putting furniture outside: It adds so much to the look of an island and I miss this feature in every past AC game
  • The amount of detail that was put into the visuals of this game
  • Terraforming
  • Changing the look of furniture with customizing
  • More design slots: Now I won't need to make other characters just to hold more designs
  • It's WAY easier to change your clothes: No more looking through drawers and trying to guess what a shirt looks like just using the name
  • Treasure hunts with villagers
  • Having more control over what villagers move onto your island
  • Choosing where villagers move
  • Being able to move almost any building without much consequence (with the exceptions being resident services, the airport, and the dock)
  • Paths are easier to put down now
There are many more but that list would be too long!

I love that we can decorate our villagers homes now. They looked terrible before. So far I've decorated 6 homes, and got to use wallpapers and floors that I liked but wouldn't use in my own house. Like the lava and ice wall. the new panels, furniture and counters make the rooms fun and unique too.

i like that flowers don't wilt anymore. now i don't need to be stuck with beautiful town ordinance just so i can keep my flowers.
i also like that you can't accidentally destroy flowers anymore, either by running through them (it only destroys the blossoms, and they grow back) or digging them up (they just go in your pockets). the only problem is i will absolutely destroy my flowers by accident out of habit whenever i return to my new leaf town...

I found Zoe on a mystery island and OMGosh she's so cute and her house is perfect. I have a feeling she's going to be a long term villager.

I love that feeling you get when you haven't been on your island in a while... so you go visit all of your villagers, pick all of your weeds and check all of your flowers. And when you're done with the cleanup you think "wow, I forgot how much I liked it here."

I'm not sure if it's new dialogue this year, but I love how the normal villagers are saying that they ate all the cookies, even though they should have left some for Santa, because he "has a workshop and can make his own." So cute. I like when the normal villagers show some spunk.

Got the sweetest letter from Sprinkle today. I know it's a game, but it was seriously what I needed right now. I've been feeling down and lonely lately, and she just wrote something like, "You make me happy and I thought I'd tell you so! In fact, spoiler alert, a LOT of folks like you and care about you," and I honestly got a bit emotional. Who would win? Depression, or one cute penguin named Sprinkle? Sprinkle, obviously.

I love that ever since the original trailer of ACNH that all the villagers can wear CLOTHES, not just belly patterns! I may hate on AC alot but I love it for so many things!! Its really a great game even if I think its not perfect! I love seeing my villagers in their outfits and get excited to give them new outfits because they can actually wear them now lol!
My favorite villager Bunnie in NH! Also even though I still play ACCF, ACWW, and ACNL everyday I still get AMAZED by how "un-crunchy" they look now! The characters are the PERFECT balance between simple and detailed!!!!!!
1643598637820.png
1643598649708.png

Tell me which looks like a dress and which looks like a pattern, you cannot tell me that bestie #2 is wearing a dress.... (BOTH ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORBS THOUGH!!!!)

As much as I point out so much wrong in this game, at least it does something different everyday and It keeps me playing daily since I am not time traveling as much and learning to be slow with the game and not rush through things. It is peaceful in a weird way.

some of the dialogue is funny. today tangy was telling me that she had a pet, who was a horned dynastid, that was also named tangy.

Back