• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH POSITIVITY Thread

Things I love about the game these days: still discovering some new items/diys from the 2.0 update.
i love this, too! i’ve done my best to obtain and discover all new furniture, clothing, diys, etc from the 2.0 update myself for this exact reason. visiting one of the shops and falling in love with something you’ve never seen before is such an awesome feeling. :’D

A positive thing that I love about the game is collecting items and trading with other players. I love attending all the cataloguing parties and having other players come over to help you complete your museum :)
same!! trading was one of my favourite things to do in new leaf, and again in new horizons! it’s a great way to meet people in the community, and everyone on here has always been so lovely to trade with! 😊

I am genuinely loving meeting so many villagers at Happy Home Paradise, with whom I haven't spent much time before! 🏝️🌟

It has really given me an appreciation of the different villager types. I don't have any cranky, snooty, smug or lazy villagers on my island at the moment (which I'm fine with, but it means I don't know much about them or their dialogue), but I've met lots of those villager types at HHP! Azalea and Violet are both adorable Snooty villagers. I also got the chance to reconnect wirh Apollo after so long!

I also have an appreciation for all the different villagers in general, and the different species. Bertha was a hidden gem! She is so fun. 😊

Bertha was a hidden gem! She is so fun. 😊
oh, bertha is one of my faves! she was actually one of the first 10 villagers to live on my island, and she was such a sweetheart! definitely one of the best hippo villagers. i feel bad for kicking her out so abruptly when audie showed up in my campsite LOL.

Summer is also my favorite month in the game. I love how green and vibrant the grass looks.

I'm new to ACNH, but I've been playing with a friend that I've met on Neopets 10 years ago and it felt so good!
So excited to keep forward!
haha i absolutely love that for you!! i hope you guys have been having fun together! 😀

Okay, so this just happened. I just got Norma as a villager, and that's my grandmom's name... she has been developing Alzheimer lately, and it's such an emotional touch that I'm keeping her 'with me' in my island until the end of times. I didn't expect to cry with New Horizons so soon, I'm loving this.

FKdI4p2.jpg

Last edited:
I love how the villagers carry little soup bowls around during the winter. Idk why it's cute...it just is. The snacking is cute in some situations, like Norma eating a lollipop before bed, etc. Also the dialogue can be funny (such a a cranky villager complaining about pants in the tailor shop, calling himself a "fresh-air fella").
How they change clothes, spinning around till an outfit magically appears-- makes me chuckle.

I love the way villagers "pick" their own outfits. I gift my villagers a lot of clothes I think they'll love, and it's so adorable to log in and see them walking around in different outfits (top/dress + head piece)! 🥰💖

Today Agnes was walking around in a pink plaid shirt, a pink heart hair pin and a veggie tote bag. It was like she was off to do some shopping. She looked so casual, it was adorable. 💕

Hahah, every Sunday afternoon I love how Isabelle is doing smalltalk about silly things like how she found her favorite sock behind the washing machine. It is just so uninteresting that it gets really funny. :`) She is so adorable.

Back