Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Hey guys, I've been seeing way too much negativity and fighting on this site lately, and it's really turning me off of logging in here - and that's coming from someone who has come on EVERY DAY since I joined in 2015, even when the site was super inactive.

We're all here because we like Animal Crossing, so let's get back to that - use this thread to post about things you like in ACNH!

I'm not saying you can't have negative opinions, obviously everyone has frustrations with the game and that's ok! You can vent in literally every other thread on this site - just not this one! Surely there are things we all like about the game or else we wouldn't be playing!

Rules
-Don't state things you hate about the game
-If you disagree with someone's opinion, that's ok - but don't make them feel bad for liking something! I don't care how many times you've seen Raymond's name in the past week and how badly you want to throw your phone at the wall when someone mentions him - if someone says they loooove Raymond, just let them be!
-This is not a debate thread! This is just a place for people to bond over things they enjoy about ACNH.

A few things I like about the game
-When villagers run around like airplanes.....my heart!
-I really like earning Nook Miles and cashing them in for rewards! It's really satisfying!
-The K.K. Slider concert was such an awesome moment! I felt really accomplished for building up my island from scratch to get to that point, and felt a strong sense of connection to my island and villagers.
-There are so many awesome new clothing options!
-7 AM is definitely one of my top hourly tunes among all games, right up there with 6 AM from Wild World

Last edited:
  • Naruto Running
  • The sheer detail in all furniture, even something as simple as the terrarium or a fish tank has so much detail in it it’s so great
  • Terraforming: I see some people moaning about it which seems absolutely stupid to me because you DONT HAVE TO use it. Everyone’s towns look so insane it makes me want to play even more
  • Paths are hot
  • Fishing at 12am at night In the rain is even more relaxing

• So many of the complaints I’ve seen seem so trivial and because people don’t like change rather than having actual issues, it’s such a fun game and like every game it has things to get used to and differences to past entries but that doesn’t make it bad

i said this on discord already but i love how villagers (i’ve only seen my jock villagers do it so far) will do step-aerobics as they work out. i also really love they way they’ll just plop onto the ground when relaxing it’s so cute!!

• i love that tom nook has far more of a role, i wish he still did the announcements but he's still important
  • the music is great but the little tune that plays when someone's landing? perfection
  • the graphics?? the water??? the sky????? THE CRITTERS????? hello??
  • you can move rocks and villager houses!! we've been screaming for this
  • you can put furniture!! outside!!! !!!!!
  • the villager singing is adorable, kyle sings every night and my heart 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺
  • FLICK
  • able sisters has such a huge variety, the changing room mechanics can do with some improvements but there's so much to choose from
  • the museum as a whole looks so good regardless of how complete/incomplete it is
  • terraforming is a godsend
  • have you guys seen when a villager eats a lollipop.... they really outdid themselves with this i
  • pwps are just furniture that you can easily move and rotate as you please
  • paths and fences, the only thing is that i wish there was more variety but i'm sure there will be

I will never not stop praising the music in every positivity thread (1am and 4am gang rise up)
I really love the bug and fish models in this game! (also I really love Flick. I wish I could have him as a villager)
The fashion in this game is amazing, I just wish I had more space in my storage to store more clothes lmao I love making a new outfit every day
Villagers will sometimes interact with the items you put down
I love the new hyacinths and windflowers
The fact that you can put custom patterns on certain furniture, making my own patterns for them is super fun

I love the cute things the villagers do, Lolly, Skye, Marshal and Rosie sing all the time and it's so cute! And once Tom was singing in Rosie's house and that was just cute and funny cause of his deep voice lol. I really really like some of the dialog in this game. Besides the event stuff and asking about you and stuff the villagers have said some cute and clever things! I also love the letters I get from the villagers now that I've befriended them, and I noticed (with the smug ones at least) their greetings change if you get closer to them! O'Hare's greeting used to be something like "What a wonderful spring day in Mochi"(my island name), now he says stuff like "I'm so happy that I moved here cause I met you" and he calls me his bestie and stuff like that it's sooo cute :blush:

I love the villager interaction. I've listened in on several conversations, and they're all cute.

My favorite was realizing that they've given normals some snark. Lolly and Lopez were debating something, and Lopez said he was confused now. Lolly looked him dead in the eye and said, "It's okay, Lopez. Don't worry your pretty little head about it.", and I was never so proud!

-The music is so good (11AM, 12 PM, 5PM are my favourites)
-Being able to control where most things go
-The game looks beautiful (I went onto my New Leaf file and it looks so bad compared to this)
-Villagers seem more involved with the environment and each other
-Goodbye PWPs and hello to easily removable furniture basically anywhere you want
-Having true paths instead of only custom ones that still sound like you're walking on grass
-Terraforming is amazing
-Crafting and customizing
-Able to constantly earn Nook Miles+
-Fences!
-Last but not least, the museum!

• Graphically, the game is gorgeous. I love the detail and the textures, and the lighting the most.
  • Villagers feel more alive than ever
  • Decorating the town with any furniture items is so much fun!
  • Terraforming is also really fun, love creating a unique island to my own vision
  • Loving the new NPCs
  • I love that we can make critters into models, I'm trying to collect all the bug models!

Back