• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Accidentally sold Stitches' pic :(

Chime

rum pum pum pum
Bells
User Title Color Change
Or at least I'm assuming because I can't find it.
Is it possible for him to give me another?
It was my first villager pic so I'm pretty bummed about it. lol

If you time travel you can go to April 1st and do the April fool's Day event to get a picture of each villager in your town.

I already gotten double pic from Molly, Nibbles and Bunnies lol~ so yea don't worry about it =D also is still kinda sad that is the first pic so sorry to hear this >< but cheer up is not the last one you gonna receive =D

I got 4 pictures from Stitches then another one after he left. Don't worry about it. I don't think there's a limit to how many pictures they can give you. The most I have is Gala's, 7 pics! X3

After 8 months with no picture, Jitters gave me his picture and about a week later, he gave me two more pictures on the same day! In back-to-back conversations! So, keep being nice to Stitches and you'll get another.

As everyone else has already said, you can get more than one picture from a villager. (I've heard of people getting 5 or 6 from the same villager.)

That sucks that you accidentally sold his photograph. D:

I would try to buy another one of the forums if you can! That sucks though, I'm still yet to get my first villager pic after 3 months of playing. Good luck with getting another :)

Back