• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Accidentally deleted collectibles ❤️‍🩹

Oh no :(( that's my biggest fear and one of the main reasons why I'm not a huge fan of changing my lineup on my phone. I agree, I wish there was at least an "are you sure you want to discard" popup before you hit the ok button. Slightly clearer UI in the inventory would be much appreciated!

I got my accidently deleted angel wings potion restored, so hopefully they can get yours too
Post automatically merged:

Definitely had a couple close calls in the past. I remember many years ago, I accidentally hit Discard on my weird doll 🫣 thankfully I caught myself on the confirmation. Hopefully staff can reverse your discards!

well, nobody can say this wouldn't have been a story for the ages, if you had not caught this

To be honest I don't even get why it's an option in the first place! Raffle tickets/expired backdrops/stuff like that I understand, but why can collectibles be destroyed at all? I think at the very least only the very low tier, super common collectibles like Yellow Candy and Pear Tasty Cake should be able to be destroyed.

Definitely a fear of mine though, especially since I only just discovered like this year that I don't have to activate/deactivate collectibles one at a time 😅

Last edited:
I'm so sorry that happened to you, Aquilla. I really hope you're able to get those collectibles back. I agree with everyone who said that it really shouldn't be that easy to accidentally delete collectibles; it's not right that it's that easy to do by mistake.

Maybe they could implement something like a trash can, where discarded collectibles go for a week or two before actually disappearing, then you could just go grab them back if you put them there by mistake.

Oh no, I’m so sorry! I haven’t actually deleted a collectible by accident before, but my finger has tapped “Discard” by mistake many times. I have done it on some of my more valuable ones too, like my Galaxy Easter Egg and Pink Star Fragment. The sheer panic that goes through me every time isn’t fun! I’m grateful there’s an “are you sure” pop up but it really feels too easy to go through with it. I will say I once sent a Bloodshot Potion to the wrong member, and the staff were quite prompt to send it back to me. I hope you manage to get your collectibles restored. 😢

IMG_9369.png

GUYS THEY DID IT!!! MY STOOOOONE!!! 😭😭😭

I personally keep all my stuff active and just hide/unhide as I do lineups, but it's obviously gonna run into the same problem either way

still, I'm happy you got your stuff recovered

Yeah being able to delete collectibles could technically be abused and effect the market. I'm not sure why we are able to delete them.
I have accidently almost deleted collectibles a few times. It is scary.

I would hope that the staff can disable discarding of some collectibles. More particularly, the animated ones, the trophies, and stuff like the pink candy and galaxy swirl.
I wonder if maybe they could implement a feature where you put in a ticket to delete a collectible that isn't something like a raffle ticket. like if it's a permanent or tradeable collectible then have there be a somewhat more lengthy process for deleting them.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 512459
GUYS THEY DID IT!!! MY STOOOOONE!!! 😭😭😭
YES LOVE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! 🥰💖💜❤️💙

Back