White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Hey everybody, as you probably noticed, the board is offline. This is because we decided to merge with The Bell Tree.

Originally, I had planned to try giving AC4Life another attempt at life since AC: City Folk was shown at E3. Then I thought back to all of our previous attempts of reviving the forum. So I thought, that maybe instead of going through all the work, we could do something far easier, but without shutting down the community forever.

Stormcommander of TBT allowed us to have our own private board at TBT to talk to our AC4Life members who migrate over.

So come join TBT, as that's where we are now. ;]

The Bell Tree

Once I figure out how to, I'll also allow everybody to log in to the board as an archive, so you can read everything that was there. You just won't be able to post.

Thanks, and I hope to see you soon.

- Nate

(Nate is Flyon for those of you who don't know, heh. Kiro was also an admin)

Awesome. We haven't had a merger in a while... well, not since we merged with my old forum, haha.

About time!

This should've happened a year ago.

Glad to hear you all have finally done it though. Welcome new members... thought I'm sure I've seen half of you before.

No, but you can join the AC4Lifers board. Go to Preferences -> Joinable Groups and you'll see it there

then Flygon has to approve it.

I screamed like there was some hello kitty delivery truck exploded with all the free stuff spilling out when I read the title :gyroidveryhappy: welcome! ^.^

If certain users for there come here, I'll give birth to some horrible spawn.
Seriously.

And I SHOULD get a goddamn +5000. I was the life of that forum.

dragonflamez said:
Seriously.

If you were the life, it's your fault it wasn't active. Responsibilities, responsibilities!

stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
Seriously.

If you were the life, it's your fault it wasn't active. Responsibilities, responsibilities!
I didn't want it to be active.
Once I left, it more or less died.

That and the adminship all-around sucked.

You know how you get a lot of rap for having the most posts on your own forum?
There was the opposite problem there.

First of all, I don't have the most posts. Secondly, I don't even know what you're talking about! D:

Back