• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC - Happy Home Designer MEGA GIVEAWAY!

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks a bunch and I'll be sure to send you some screenshots once I get to my DS, :)

Last edited:
Oh sure, now I see something like this long after I ordered the game from Play Asia, including 4 packs of amiibo cards. Well, I'm not going to enter, but I will say you're VERY generous to do something like this, and I hope whoever gets this appreciates it!

Great Giveaway!

Thanks so much! Just offering this demonstrates immense generosity! I hope I'll win? :p

Thankyou again for the overwhelming support! You guys are the best, I keep seeing pictures of wonderful towns.

Keep in mind that the giveaway ends at the end of July, so keep going with your entries!

Choosing the winners will be livestreamed at 12:00PM on August the 1st (Japanese Time). You can check out the live stream over at http://streamup.com/hikaa

Thankyou again and again and again, for your support and your very nice comments.

Peace!
Hika

Extremely kind of you to do this! Arigatou gozaimasu Hika! Thanks!
Good luck everyone.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
Also, welcome to The Bell Tree community! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Aww, this is very generous of you ; o ;
Thank you so much for this! I'd love to enter please :)

I've been gone during the weekends doing holiday stuff! But now I'm back and ready to count your entries.

I'm so super duper extremely happy about the overwhelming responses and the generous things you have asked me for (aka. drawing art (etc.)).

Thankyou so so so much. I love all of you guys from the bottom of my heart.

- Hika

Back