• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC - Happy Home Designer MEGA GIVEAWAY!

Hika

re-rerereplay.
Bells
42n31h6.png
kwNVTWX.png

Due to the excitement and hype over this game, even with me and since I have just joined The Bell Tree community, I started with this Giveaway!

Giveaway ends at 12:00AM July the 30th
Winners chosen at 12PM August the 1st
(Japan Time)

4vwnlah.png

To enter, you'll get points, points will count towards your name! The more points you have, the more chances you get. Winners will be randomly chosen. Choosing winners will be livestreamed!

1 Point = Comment here saying Thanks (ONLY ONCE)
1 Point = VM me once every 24 hours.
2 Points = PM me with a screenshot of your Animal Crossing town (Animal Crossing, Wild World, Let's Go To The City/City Folk, New Leaf) (ONCE EVERY 5 HOURS).

Google Spreadsheet for entries will be

yzBluZJ.png

42lxuE5.png

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to TBT and thank you for hosting a giveaway!

Unfortunately, I'm going to need to ask you to modify your rules so that they don't encourage users to post spam every 5 hours for the next month. Please find another entry method to replace posting, or just stick to VMs. If that's not possible, then we can arrange a move to the TBT Marketplace board where giveaway spam is not an issue as no TBT Bells are issued.

Hi there, welcome to TBT and thank you for hosting a giveaway!

Unfortunately, I'm going to need to ask you to modify your rules so that they don't encourage users to post spam every 5 hours for the next month. Please find another entry method to replace posting, or just stick to VMs. If that's not possible, then we can arrange a move to the TBT Marketplace board where giveaway spam is not an issue as no TBT Bells are issued.

Hello Justin, I'll replace the entry post system. Thanks!

Rule changes!
According to the rules of The Bell Tree, to avoid spam. We have edited and added new options.

1 Point = Comment here saying Thanks (ONLY ONCE)
1 Point = VM me once every 24 hours.
2 Points = PM me with a screenshot of your Animal Crossing town (Animal Crossing, Wild World, Let's Go To The City/City Folk, New Leaf) (Once every 5 hours).

Last edited:
Is the game region free?
Like I can get the European version of the game?
Is it digital or physical?
Other than that, Thanks!

Last edited:
Is the game region free?
Like I can get the European version of the game?
Is it digital or physical?
Other than that, Thanks!
It's most likely not region-free like every single 3DS game released. That's why the OP will let you "choose the game version" for 1st Prize.

Back