• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[/About Your Town\]

Town Name: Pandora
Mayor Name: Hazel
Villagers: O'Hare, Tangy, Bam, Stitches, Phoebe, Marshal, Goldie, Whitney, Tabby, Chadder
Favorite Villager: O'Hare
Town Fruit: cherries
How long have you had your town?: since June 19, 2013
Other:

for my second town:

Town Name: Casper
Mayor Name: Belle
Villagers: Drake, Ruby, Merengue, Flurry, Diana, Rasher, Julian, Zucker, Lolly
Favorite Villager: Ruby
Town Fruit: also cherries
How long have you had your town?: since May 28th, 2014
Other:

even tho i've had my towns for a while, they aren't really close to being finished.

Town Name: Ichigo
Mayor Name: Tiki
Villagers: Hans, Margie, Rosie, Stitches, Ankha, Rolf, Gladys, Agnes, Shep
Favorite Villager: Hans
Town Fruit: Apple
How long have you had your town?: September 15th, 2016
Other: My favorite town that I've ever made in an Animal Crossing game!

Town Name: Solstice
Mayor Name: Renata
Villagers: Chops, Rodeo, Tammy, Cyrano, Alice, Simon, Penelope, Lolly, Maelle
Favourite Villager: Lolly!
Town Fruit: Oranges
How Long Have You Had Your Town: I found my town (after many painful hours of resetting) on July 10 2018.
Other: Its a big work in progress, I'm taking it slow but its gonna be a cute town with lots of flowers (Just gotta breed those flowers :))

Town Name:
Mayor Name: Marzipan
Villagers: Chow, Maple, Canberra, Dotty, Pietro, Blanche, Lucky (-.-), Ava (-.-)
Favorite Villager: Maple/Dotty
How long have you had your town?: Since yesterday I resetted :D
Other: Currently I try to get hybrids and build my paths :> (SABLE START LOVING ME T3T !)

Town Name: Hokori
Mayor Name: Imogen
Villagers: Haven?t decided yet~
Favorite Villager: Juliannnnn
Town Fruit: Apples
How long have you had your town?: idk for about 3 weeks??
Other: I made this town after me and my friend came out to each other, to show my friend it really is ok to be LGBTQ+. It?s a pride themed town, with lots of rainbow decorations and different parts of town belonging to different sexualities/identities. I haven?t had much time to work on it so far, but it?s a really fun theme to work with and I can?t wait to eventually show my friend <3

town name: borealis
mayor name: lizzy
villagers: so far i have poppy, kody, bruce, boomer, mathilda, peanut, and rodney
favorite villager: poppy ♥
town fruit: oranges
how long have you had your town?: since literally yesterday because i reset my town after having it for like 5 years
other: its gonna be a long and hard journey for me to get where i was before lol but it'll be worth it

Town Name: Wilbur
Mayor Name: Cas
Villagers: Butch Fauna Punchy Mott Deirdre Filbert Claudia Frank Olaf
Favorite Villager: Butch !
How long have you had your town?: Its been about a year and 3 months?
Other: I have been playing almost religiously since I started my town with maybe a few week long breaks. I JUST got a perfect town about 4 days ago. Besides paths, most of the floor is covered entirely in flowers, and I don't really have a theme yet.

I have three towns open for Dream Address visits.

Town Name: Applewin
Mayor Name: Jill
Villagers: Stitches, Jambette, Phoebe, Scoot, Twiggy, Tia, Hamlet, Rosie, Julian, Kidd
Highest Seniority: Jambette, Scoot, and Twiggy were there on Day #01
Favorite Villager (the one who most befriended the mayor): Jambette
Town Fruit: Orange
How long have you had your town?: August 17, 2013 (actual date)
Bell Tree Forums Thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?408690-Re-Introduction-Applewin&highlight=

Town Name: ACNLpics
Mayor Name: Jason
Villagers: Apollo, Diana, Biskit, Marina, Kevin, Peanut, Eugene, Katt, Fang, Merengue
Highest Seniority: Eugene
Favorite Villager (the one who most befriended the mayor): Tossup between Marina and Fang
Town Fruit: Cherry
How long have you had your town?: Late-2014
Bell Tree Forums Threads: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?409040-Re-Introduction-ACNLpics&highlight= ; First thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?254000-Introducing%85-ACNLpics-!&highlight=

Town Name: Foster
Mayor Name: Allie
Villagers: Octavian, Rodney, Blanche, Whitney, Bones, Sprinkle, Muffy, Ribbot, Zell, Molly
Highest Seniority: Sprinkle (I created and designed the town for her)
Favorite Villager (the one who most befriended the mayor): Rodney
How long have you had your town?: Early-2015
Bell Tree Forums Threads: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?443950-Re-Introduction-Foster&highlight= ; First thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?299213-New-Town-Foster&highlight=

Last edited:
Town Name-Una
Mayor Name-Jack
Villagers (this is probably not all of them)- Tangy, Wendy, Savanna, Bob, Lolly, Static (trying to get him out), Tammy, Octavian, Rocco (trying to get him out)
Fav. Villager-Tangy for life!!!
Native Fruit-Pear
Had town since-Christmas 2015!
DA is in signature if anyone wants to visit!

Town Name: Daydream
Mayor Name: Julie
Villagers: Peggy, Tex, Marcie, June, Rocco, Chow, Snake, Spork, Katt, Diana (Underlined are the ones I want OUT OF MY TOWN)
Favorite Villager: Hopper (for his fab eyebrows)/Rod
How long have you had your town?: Since like 3 days ago xD... I have a bad problem with resetting cool towns... BUT I WONT RESET THIS ONE!
Other: I started around Christmas 2014.... I'm ashamed with my resetting problem

oh and my towns UNIQUE

Last edited:
Town Name: Mochi
Mayor Name: Rebecca
Villagers: Eloise, Fang, Piper, Ursala, Genji, Lolly, Pekoe, Kyle, Stitches and Papi.
Favorite Villager: ATM it'd be Fang. I'm planning on replacing 6 of them.
Town Fruit: Peaches
How long have you had your town?: Since August 2017. Nothing has changed since then.
Other: It's a forest town with a colour scheme of green and pink. (well hopefully it will be)

Town Name: W.Sheena
Mayor Name: Historia
Villagers: Walt, Naomi, Fauna, Biskit, Rory, Felicity
Favorite Villager: Felicity ♥
Town Fruit: Cherries
How long have you had your town?: One day. Koriko is gone forever, thanks to a broken card </3
Other: Attack on titan? noooooo…… :rolleyes:

Town Name: Mistwood
Mayor Name: Michelle
Villagers: Bam, Bea, Bob, Cherry, Fang, Marshal, Pashmina, Sprinkle, Tybalt, Vivian
Favorite Villager: Bea and Cherry
How long have you had your town?: Less than a week
Other: I've restarted several towns in the past couple of months, but this is the one I am determined to see through to the end, especially since I adore my town layout and villagers.

I'll do my two towns c:

Town Name: Magix
Mayor Name: Nessa
Villagers: Bones, Flo, Chevre, Wolfgang, Marshal, Rodeo, Maddie, Biana, Sterling
Favorite Villager: Bones and Maddie
How long have you had your town?: Since 25th December 2015
Other: My first town, never been resetted. I've literally ran it to the ground and rebuilt it; I destroyed almost all of my PWP's and replaced them at some stage. It's been a hard time to get it to where it is now, but it's still a special town to me.

Town Name: Celestia
Mayor Name: Aurora
Villagers: Kevin, Tiffany, Apollo, Maple, Pango
Favorite Villager: Apollo and Maple
How long have you had your town?: A few days ;)
Other: going to be a galaxy/space themed town. Going to keep it natural for a while though!

Eh, I'm bored so why not.

Town Name: Boston
Mayor Name: Daniel
Villagers: Leopold, Pietro, Bangle, Cole, Zucker, Filbert, Willow, Olaf, Soleil, Coco
Favorite Villager: The first 2 :blush:
How long have you had your town?: Since July 2015
Other: The first Boston was actually made on May 29, 2014, but in July 2015 its save file corrupted and forced me to start over. Though I'm pretty glad I started over, I still miss that old town.

Town Name: MoonBear
Mayor Name: Laila
Villagers: Mitzi, Rolf, Bianca, Marshal, Wolf Link, Lucky, Diana, Brain Lionel
Favorite Villager: Rolf
Town Fruit: I think it was cherries??
How long have you had your town?: It's inactive, but I've had this town for 3 years around about
Other: It's incomplete and also I haven't been on it in a long while mainly because I'm way too afraid to check up and see if any of my villagers moved...

Town Name: Leaf
Mayor Name: Tea
Villagers: Eloise, Punchy, Papi, Julian, Curt, Poppy, Pompom, Benedict, Beardo, Snake
Favorite Villager: Papi or Punchy..
How long have you had your town?: A week now!
Other: I restarted my second cartridge and working on a nice town after so long of not playing^^

Town Name: Vista
Mayor Name: Kia
Villagers: Sally, Static, Hazel, Marshal, Caroline, Doc, Genji, Francine, Bonbon, and Snake.
Favorite Villager: Sally
How long have you had your town?: I had it since August 2014, the anniversary was last Thursday.
Other: Vista is a Japanese style town with an odd name......

Town Name: Chocolat
Mayor Name: Kia
Villagers: Vich?, Ricky, Filbert, Cally, Poppy, Mint, Sheldon, Chrissy, O'Hare and Mira.
Favorite Villager: Vich?
How long have you had your town?: July 2016.
Other: I have mostly squirrels here.

Town Name: Moonview
Mayor Name: Cadette
Villagers: Sylvana, Nibbles, Blaire, Agent S, Flurry, Hamlet, Lobo, Erik, Ruby and Chadder.
Favorite Villager: Sylvana
Town Fruit: Cherry (I think)
How long have you had your town?: March 2017
Other: It's a forest town.

Town Name: Flora
Mayor Name: Lily
Villagers: Claude, CeCe, Peanut, Tasha, Pecan, Broccolo, Coco, Toby, Hopkins and Molly.
Favorite Villager: Claude
How long have you had your town?: June 2017
Other: This town is probably my least favorite compared to the others. ;-;

Town Name: Ume (plum blossom in Japanese)
Mayor Name: Kai
Villagers: Soleil, Pippy, Greta, Camofrog, Prince, Ken, Rod, Carmen, Katt and Cole.
Favorite Villager: Carmen
Town Fruit: Pear
How long have you had your town?: April 2018
Other: This the only town I don't have squirrels in.
This town is going to be a bamboo forest town.

Last edited:
Town name: Roselake
Mayor name: Alissa
Villagers: Hopper, Sydney, Mallary, Filbert, Felicity, Shari, Sparro, Daisy, Julian
Favorite villager: Julian
Native fruit: Apple
How long have you had your town?: Probably around 4 days
Other: Mallary is a jerk

Last edited:
Town Name: Insomnia
Mayor Name: Bodhi
Villagers: Uh, Eunice and Stitches are the only ones I can remember. I'll edit this later.
Favorite Villager: Stitches even though his soundtrack is nightmare fuel.
Native Fruit: Apples.
How Long Have You Had This Town: Since yesterday.

Town Name: Sakura
Mayor Name: Destani
Villagers: Hugh, Mint, Monty, Annalisa, Sydney, Scoot, Paula, Hans, Annabelle
Favorite Villager: Grizzly (scanning him in tonight)
Town Fruit: Cherries
How long have you had your town? Since Oct 2017
Other: Sakura is a mash up of all the things I like. There's an older zen part of town and a newer residential area.

Back