[/About Your Town\]

Town Name: Pandora
Mayor Name: Hazel
Villagers: O'Hare, Tangy, Bam, Stitches, Phoebe, Marshal, Goldie, Whitney, Tabby, Chadder
Favorite Villager: O'Hare
Town Fruit: cherries
How long have you had your town?: since June 19, 2013
Other:

for my second town:

Town Name: Casper
Mayor Name: Belle
Villagers: Drake, Ruby, Merengue, Flurry, Diana, Rasher, Julian, Zucker, Lolly
Favorite Villager: Ruby
Town Fruit: also cherries
How long have you had your town?: since May 28th, 2014
Other:

even tho i've had my towns for a while, they aren't really close to being finished.

Town Name: Ichigo
Mayor Name: Tiki
Villagers: Hans, Margie, Rosie, Stitches, Ankha, Rolf, Gladys, Agnes, Shep
Favorite Villager: Hans
Town Fruit: Apple
How long have you had your town?: September 15th, 2016
Other: My favorite town that I've ever made in an Animal Crossing game!

Town Name: Solstice
Mayor Name: Renata
Villagers: Chops, Rodeo, Tammy, Cyrano, Alice, Simon, Penelope, Lolly, Maelle
Favourite Villager: Lolly!
Town Fruit: Oranges
How Long Have You Had Your Town: I found my town (after many painful hours of resetting) on July 10 2018.
Other: Its a big work in progress, I'm taking it slow but its gonna be a cute town with lots of flowers (Just gotta breed those flowers :))

Town Name:
Mayor Name: Marzipan
Villagers: Chow, Maple, Canberra, Dotty, Pietro, Blanche, Lucky (-.-), Ava (-.-)
Favorite Villager: Maple/Dotty
How long have you had your town?: Since yesterday I resetted :D
Other: Currently I try to get hybrids and build my paths :> (SABLE START LOVING ME T3T !)

Town Name: Hokori
Mayor Name: Imogen
Villagers: Haven?t decided yet~
Favorite Villager: Juliannnnn
Town Fruit: Apples
How long have you had your town?: idk for about 3 weeks??
Other: I made this town after me and my friend came out to each other, to show my friend it really is ok to be LGBTQ+. It?s a pride themed town, with lots of rainbow decorations and different parts of town belonging to different sexualities/identities. I haven?t had much time to work on it so far, but it?s a really fun theme to work with and I can?t wait to eventually show my friend <3

town name: borealis
mayor name: lizzy
villagers: so far i have poppy, kody, bruce, boomer, mathilda, peanut, and rodney
favorite villager: poppy ♥
town fruit: oranges
how long have you had your town?: since literally yesterday because i reset my town after having it for like 5 years
other: its gonna be a long and hard journey for me to get where i was before lol but it'll be worth it

Town Name: Wilbur
Mayor Name: Cas
Villagers: Butch Fauna Punchy Mott Deirdre Filbert Claudia Frank Olaf
Favorite Villager: Butch !
How long have you had your town?: Its been about a year and 3 months?
Other: I have been playing almost religiously since I started my town with maybe a few week long breaks. I JUST got a perfect town about 4 days ago. Besides paths, most of the floor is covered entirely in flowers, and I don't really have a theme yet.

I have three towns open for Dream Address visits.

Town Name: Applewin
Mayor Name: Jill
Villagers: Stitches, Jambette, Phoebe, Scoot, Twiggy, Tia, Hamlet, Rosie, Julian, Kidd
Highest Seniority: Jambette, Scoot, and Twiggy were there on Day #01
Favorite Villager (the one who most befriended the mayor): Jambette
Town Fruit: Orange
How long have you had your town?: August 17, 2013 (actual date)
Bell Tree Forums Thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?408690-Re-Introduction-Applewin&highlight=

Town Name: ACNLpics
Mayor Name: Jason
Villagers: Apollo, Diana, Biskit, Marina, Kevin, Peanut, Eugene, Katt, Fang, Merengue
Highest Seniority: Eugene
Favorite Villager (the one who most befriended the mayor): Tossup between Marina and Fang
Town Fruit: Cherry
How long have you had your town?: Late-2014
Bell Tree Forums Threads: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?409040-Re-Introduction-ACNLpics&highlight= ; First thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?254000-Introducing%85-ACNLpics-!&highlight=

Town Name: Foster
Mayor Name: Allie
Villagers: Octavian, Rodney, Blanche, Whitney, Bones, Sprinkle, Muffy, Ribbot, Zell, Molly
Highest Seniority: Sprinkle (I created and designed the town for her)
Favorite Villager (the one who most befriended the mayor): Rodney
How long have you had your town?: Early-2015
Bell Tree Forums Threads: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?443950-Re-Introduction-Foster&highlight= ; First thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?299213-New-Town-Foster&highlight=

Last edited:
Town Name-Una
Mayor Name-Jack
Villagers (this is probably not all of them)- Tangy, Wendy, Savanna, Bob, Lolly, Static (trying to get him out), Tammy, Octavian, Rocco (trying to get him out)
Fav. Villager-Tangy for life!!!
Native Fruit-Pear
Had town since-Christmas 2015!
DA is in signature if anyone wants to visit!

Town Name: Daydream
Mayor Name: Julie
Villagers: Peggy, Tex, Marcie, June, Rocco, Chow, Snake, Spork, Katt, Diana (Underlined are the ones I want OUT OF MY TOWN)
Favorite Villager: Hopper (for his fab eyebrows)/Rod
How long have you had your town?: Since like 3 days ago xD... I have a bad problem with resetting cool towns... BUT I WONT RESET THIS ONE!
Other: I started around Christmas 2014.... I'm ashamed with my resetting problem

oh and my towns UNIQUE

Last edited:
Town Name: Mochi
Mayor Name: Rebecca
Villagers: Eloise, Fang, Piper, Ursala, Genji, Lolly, Pekoe, Kyle, Stitches and Papi.
Favorite Villager: ATM it'd be Fang. I'm planning on replacing 6 of them.
Town Fruit: Peaches
How long have you had your town?: Since August 2017. Nothing has changed since then.
Other: It's a forest town with a colour scheme of green and pink. (well hopefully it will be)

Town Name: W.Sheena
Mayor Name: Historia
Villagers: Walt, Naomi, Fauna, Biskit, Rory, Felicity
Favorite Villager: Felicity ♥
Town Fruit: Cherries
How long have you had your town?: One day. Koriko is gone forever, thanks to a broken card </3
Other: Attack on titan? noooooo…… :rolleyes:

Town Name: Mistwood
Mayor Name: Michelle
Villagers: Bam, Bea, Bob, Cherry, Fang, Marshal, Pashmina, Sprinkle, Tybalt, Vivian
Favorite Villager: Bea and Cherry
How long have you had your town?: Less than a week
Other: I've restarted several towns in the past couple of months, but this is the one I am determined to see through to the end, especially since I adore my town layout and villagers.

I'll do my two towns c:

Town Name: Magix
Mayor Name: Nessa
Villagers: Bones, Flo, Chevre, Wolfgang, Marshal, Rodeo, Maddie, Biana, Sterling
Favorite Villager: Bones and Maddie
How long have you had your town?: Since 25th December 2015
Other: My first town, never been resetted. I've literally ran it to the ground and rebuilt it; I destroyed almost all of my PWP's and replaced them at some stage. It's been a hard time to get it to where it is now, but it's still a special town to me.

Town Name: Celestia
Mayor Name: Aurora
Villagers: Kevin, Tiffany, Apollo, Maple, Pango
Favorite Villager: Apollo and Maple
How long have you had your town?: A few days ;)
Other: going to be a galaxy/space themed town. Going to keep it natural for a while though!

Eh, I'm bored so why not.

Town Name: Boston
Mayor Name: Daniel
Villagers: Leopold, Pietro, Bangle, Cole, Zucker, Filbert, Willow, Olaf, Soleil, Coco
Favorite Villager: The first 2 :blush:
How long have you had your town?: Since July 2015
Other: The first Boston was actually made on May 29, 2014, but in July 2015 its save file corrupted and forced me to start over. Though I'm pretty glad I started over, I still miss that old town.

Town Name: MoonBear
Mayor Name: Laila
Villagers: Mitzi, Rolf, Bianca, Marshal, Wolf Link, Lucky, Diana, Brain Lionel
Favorite Villager: Rolf
Town Fruit: I think it was cherries??
How long have you had your town?: It's inactive, but I've had this town for 3 years around about
Other: It's incomplete and also I haven't been on it in a long while mainly because I'm way too afraid to check up and see if any of my villagers moved...

Town Name: Leaf
Mayor Name: Tea
Villagers: Eloise, Punchy, Papi, Julian, Curt, Poppy, Pompom, Benedict, Beardo, Snake
Favorite Villager: Papi or Punchy..
How long have you had your town?: A week now!
Other: I restarted my second cartridge and working on a nice town after so long of not playing^^

Town Name: Vista
Mayor Name: Kia
Villagers: Sally, Static, Hazel, Marshal, Caroline, Doc, Genji, Francine, Bonbon, and Snake.
Favorite Villager: Sally
How long have you had your town?: I had it since August 2014, the anniversary was last Thursday.
Other: Vista is a Japanese style town with an odd name......

Town Name: Chocolat
Mayor Name: Kia
Villagers: Vich?, Ricky, Filbert, Cally, Poppy, Mint, Sheldon, Chrissy, O'Hare and Mira.
Favorite Villager: Vich?
How long have you had your town?: July 2016.
Other: I have mostly squirrels here.

Town Name: Moonview
Mayor Name: Cadette
Villagers: Sylvana, Nibbles, Blaire, Agent S, Flurry, Hamlet, Lobo, Erik, Ruby and Chadder.
Favorite Villager: Sylvana
Town Fruit: Cherry (I think)
How long have you had your town?: March 2017
Other: It's a forest town.

Town Name: Flora
Mayor Name: Lily
Villagers: Claude, CeCe, Peanut, Tasha, Pecan, Broccolo, Coco, Toby, Hopkins and Molly.
Favorite Villager: Claude
How long have you had your town?: June 2017
Other: This town is probably my least favorite compared to the others. ;-;

Town Name: Ume (plum blossom in Japanese)
Mayor Name: Kai
Villagers: Soleil, Pippy, Greta, Camofrog, Prince, Ken, Rod, Carmen, Katt and Cole.
Favorite Villager: Carmen
Town Fruit: Pear
How long have you had your town?: April 2018
Other: This the only town I don't have squirrels in.
This town is going to be a bamboo forest town.

Last edited:
Town name: Roselake
Mayor name: Alissa
Villagers: Hopper, Sydney, Mallary, Filbert, Felicity, Shari, Sparro, Daisy, Julian
Favorite villager: Julian
Native fruit: Apple
How long have you had your town?: Probably around 4 days
Other: Mallary is a jerk

Last edited:
Town Name: Insomnia
Mayor Name: Bodhi
Villagers: Uh, Eunice and Stitches are the only ones I can remember. I'll edit this later.
Favorite Villager: Stitches even though his soundtrack is nightmare fuel.
Native Fruit: Apples.
How Long Have You Had This Town: Since yesterday.

Town Name: Sakura
Mayor Name: Destani
Villagers: Hugh, Mint, Monty, Annalisa, Sydney, Scoot, Paula, Hans, Annabelle
Favorite Villager: Grizzly (scanning him in tonight)
Town Fruit: Cherries
How long have you had your town? Since Oct 2017
Other: Sakura is a mash up of all the things I like. There's an older zen part of town and a newer residential area.

Back