• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

About Pierce's closet......

Nozomi

Bells
Okay, so I'm a new member. I only joined to ask this one question:
What is in Pierce's closet?????:confused:
Who is Pierce? Well, he's the Jock of the city. He is a blue eagle, and is very friendly.
When I visited his house for the first time, I was curious to see what was in his closet (The curious person I am). When I opened it, I never expected these words:
''People shouldn't put that in there'' (Or something similar like: ''People shouldn't put that kind of thing in there'' I forgot....I can't remember that well)
Now that was a shock. I don't know why it bothered me. Another detail was that it was facing in a way to where I couldn't see the inside. Even if I moved the camera, I still couldn't see it.
So, two weeks or so after this experience, I went to Pierce's again asking for an old wallpaper to 'recycle' for. I noticed that same closet I opened a few weeks ago was moved to where I can see the inside, I went to check it out. Curious me.....
When I opened it, it said this:
''I saw it....I saw it...''
Is it me or this is kinda freaky? I mean, why would my character say that? I have no idea. This put a chill in my spine. I looked this up on Google, but no such luck finding anything even CLOSE to what I wanted. If you have something to say about this (Nothing negative! ;)) or you had the same experience, please answer below. I would like to know what the heck happened, so I at least get a sense of what's going on, ya' know?
Muchas Gracias :p

There's nothing really in there. Villagers closets will display messages when opened, usually commenting on the inside object or organization. It's purely for humor/aesthetics.

There's nothing really in there. Villagers closets will display messages when opened, usually commenting on the inside object or organization. It's purely for humor/aesthetics.

Thanks for the information. I just wanted to know, so it was a sense of humor type thing...

if you go into a human character's house and open the closet it'll say "What has been seen cannot be unseen..."

I think it's pretty hilarious. ;)

if you go into a human character's house and open the closet it'll say "What has been seen cannot be unseen..."

I think it's pretty hilarious. ;)
Not always. :) It says "It's packed with old memories!" when I go check one of my character's houses with my main. Strangely enough, the message fits the character in question.

Last edited:
Well Pierce was an army doctor at a mobile army surgical hospital during the Korean War. He spend the whole war at that hospital working on soldiers and saving lives. Sadly he saw some really messed up stuff. Once he returned home he suffered from Posttraumatic stress disorder and it affected his day to day life. Now he keeps some really messed up stuff in his closet to calm his mind. He's also an eagle so I'm sure he eats some of that stuff too.

I'm just playin'.

But I do love those crazy comments when you look into villagers closets. :D

Back