• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling A whole buncha stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to trade for your warbonnet and kayak I can trade a blue-hydrangea start and a pink-hydrangea start for them.

Sorry it happens sometimes when I open before someone adds me, I will re-open again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And now? Magical town.

It's okay. I found you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to trade for your warbonnet and kayak I can trade a blue-hydrangea start and a pink-hydrangea start for them.

You can, but someone bought the kayak I had already, but I can order you another one.

Actually , I Would like these

Anklyo torso
Parasaur torso
Archleon skull
Tricera tail

Is it possible to have a discount ? All for 300K IGB ?

I don't have the tricera tail anymore... Sorry! But you can still have the others.

Hey again, 100k IGB for your cyan pinwheel? I'd sort of prefer you to possibly PM me? It's just more convenient.

Last edited:
Would 150,000 IGB and a Paulownia Closet be enough for the Alpine set?

Sure. But I don't exactly know what closet you mean...

Would you like to trade pink pinwheel, fake beautiful to fine painting, flower painting?

You want the pink pinwheel and fake beautiful, for the fine, and flowery paintings? (I'm a little confused...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back