Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (85) +
'Ello folks, I'm in the need of a slick new icon and fortunately for you, I have the exact one in mind! And it's of a simple character!

Considering I'm a Kirby main in Smash Ultimate, I feel the need to have a unique Kirby inspired icon for social media (Twitter and Discord, that hoo hah) and well, I wish to buy an art commission (or a few, depending on your demanded price)

Lets get right into those deets![/I}
---

So basically, I wish to have a redraw of Kirby doing this expression as an icon:
lDXOXZF.png
Additionally with him sweating, nervously

---
Now, the next part is dependant on you!

There's two ways I'd love the icon to look.

1: Alike something similar to this
W9xYaNE.png

Something in this sort of format so it's ideal for Twitter/Discord due to their circular icon shapes

This would require a background, a simple colour BG or a simple BG (IE: a desert themed one alike the source image)

2: A simple, even sized square (500x500 as an example) coloured Pink with said expression.

---
I think that's all I'd need to say regarding this? Thank you if you read this and consider this commission request!

I can only pay via the forum bell system, I currently have 480+ up for grabs.

Last edited:
Hahaha I just had to try this after seeing that expression. I tried my best based on your description but I can fix it if it seems off to you. You can pay me whatever you see fit. :p
Ah! I believe you misunderstood my intention! (It's alright, I think I could've worded things a bit better actually)

But I'm basically after a redraw of the image I posted, if you catch what I mean?
I do appreciate the reply regardless though!

Ah! I believe you misunderstood my intention! (It's alright, I think I could've worded things a bit better actually)

But I'm basically after a redraw of the image I posted, if you catch what I mean?
I do appreciate the reply regardless though!

Ah, I see! Thank you for clarifying. I can certainly try to do that, but it'll take me a bit.

This isn’t a re-draw ... it’s just playing about with the image adding sweat and a towel ... if it is usable to you at all you’re welcome to it

Last edited:
Hi! I'm not that great of a digital artist but I'd like to give these a try for you. I created my avatar & the whole sig for my town of Sheepish if you'd like to see examples. (To see the sig you might have to refresh as my sigs change.) I'll try to get started on them tonight if I can. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops! I didn't see that The Pennifer had already created something for you. Sorry!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm not that great of a digital artist but I'd like to give these a try for you. I created my avatar & the whole sig for my town of Sheepish if you'd like to see examples. (To see the sig you might have to refresh as my sigs change.) I'll try to get started on them tonight if I can. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops! I didn't see that The Pennifer had already created something for you. Sorry!
No ... go for it, Hun ... I didn’t create anything really ... just messed about with an image ... lol

No ... go for it, Hun ... I didn’t create anything really ... just messed about with an image ... lol

Thank you for the encouragement! It means a lot! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I thought I'd give this a shot for you. I ended up creating 3 different icons for you. I hope you can use at least 1 of them. The sweat droplets I gave Kirby are more "worried" than say exercising sweat. I thought they might match the expression. I made all of them 500 x 500 so I'm going to put them in a spoiler. (At least I think they're all 500 x 500.) If you like any of them and want them resized I'd be happy to do that for you.

Um... I'm not sure how much TBT these would be. Can we wait to see if you like any of them first? If you do then we can come up with a price. Thank you!

dcwr8hm-1106bd1a-78a5-4c52-bb26-0b2f10ca47e2.png

This one is the "pink square" version.

dcwr8i4-5d959eea-36a5-4b9c-8f1b-24b6a770daef.png

This is the circle with a colored background version. Unfortunately I had to leave off a bit of Kirby's arm to make the circle.

dcwr8hx-dc31d6b3-3087-413f-a4fe-65710ced9635.png

This one has a transparent background for use anywhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I thought I'd give this a shot for you. I ended up creating 3 different icons for you. I hope you can use at least 1 of them. The sweat droplets I gave Kirby are more "worried" than say exercising sweat. I thought they might match the expression. I made all of them 500 x 500 so I'm going to put them in a spoiler. (At least I think they're all 500 x 500.) If you like any of them and want them resized I'd be happy to do that for you.

Um... I'm not sure how much TBT these would be. Can we wait to see if you like any of them first? If you do then we can come up with a price. Thank you!

This is the circle with a colored background version. Unfortunately I had to leave off a bit of Kirby's arm to make the circle.

omg kinda irrelevant but i love those. wth. i'm jealous

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are so hilariously good lmao

Naw, these are fine! I sent you the whole bunch!

Thanks a bunch!

Back