• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A question for the ages!

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I have a sister named Diana, who I am not close with. When beautiful, brand-spanking new faun Diana with the incredible lavendar swirl hair moved into my town off someone's void, I thought, 'Wow! How lucky is that?'

Fast forward a few days... and I cannot STAND the fact that she has my sister's name. Long story short, I had to move her out. Gahh, lol!!

Now I realize most people don't know real-life people with names like Flurry or Jitters, but have you ever moved someone out due to their having a name of a real person you just cannot stand?

I really like this question :) Story me!

well uh
i had a villager with my birth name and i honestly couldn't stand that villager because of tht (also because of other things but i just hated it so much)

Ugh, Diana is the name of a girl I know that I can't stand. I had a crush on her and then saw how she treated other people and how she acted and now I just uggHHH no. No no no. I will never have Diana in my town.

Chrissy's Spanish name is Lali, and I know someone I absolutely CANNOT stand whose nickname is Lali. If she ever moved into my town, I have no clue what I'd do. I'd probably reset my town even if it had the best layout ever.

I hate the villager Eloise because that's my name, and it's wasted on a gross yellow elephant. Nice.

The names don't bother me. There are people I like and dislike with the same name. I'm not going to be upset because the "good one" shares a name with the "bad one."

never heard of a player moving out a villager just because the villager's name is the same as someone they know..

The names don't bother me. There are people I like and dislike with the same name. I'm not going to be upset because the "good one" shares a name with the "bad one."

This.

I don't care if a villager has the same name as someone I know. I won't like/dislike them more because of it.

Back