• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Q & A for my NH oc, penny

What part of the update is Penny looking forward to the most? :)

hmmm...

''i'm looking forward to the new items to use in the magical world of mari-isle! :D i've seen them on the internet, via the direct video & i really like the gazibo & the seal fountain :D ''

Last edited:
hmmm...

''i'm looking forward to the the new items to use in the magical world of mari-isle! :D i've seen them on the internet, via the direct video & i really like the gazibo & the seel fountain :D ''
I came to ask the same question as ForgottenT did!

I completely agree with Penny though, the seal Park Fountain looks so adorable, and I can't wait to find somewhere to use it on my island! 😍

I came to ask the same question as ForgottenT did!

I completely agree with Penny though, the seal Park Fountain looks so adorable, and I can't wait to find somewhere to use it on my island! 😍

me too ^^

you can ask her a different question, if you like :3

Hmm... Which villager is Penny most looking forward to meeting at/inviting to Brewster's? 😊
hmmm....

umm.... mable & her sisters :3 .... my sis, penelope tells me over the phone that they need a break sometimes :>

i don't like coffee, though.... :<

*i'll have to get their amiibo cards for that :> *

Last edited:
does anyone else want to ask penny a question? you're free to do so ^^ 🥳

does anyone else want to ask penny a question? you're free to do so ^^... within reason 🥳

does anyone else want to ask penny a question? you're free to do so ^^ 🥳 *after so long :> *

Back