• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LARGE Catalogue/DIY-making list for Artisanal Bug Cage, Fire Pit, and Mom’s Plushie & Embroidery! 🌳💛

How much for a brown fireplace and white long bathtub?!
I normally haven’t been selling items, but being as there are a few people who seem like they really need it, I can go ahead and order you those for 50k IGB.
Post automatically merged:

Oh. Mh. Well it is the brown variant, I have full antique set in all three colors but I was really only interested in that DIY recipe. Sorry. Maybe next time ;_;"
Wahhh 😭 *flails about*. Hopefully I can provide you with another in the future (or maybe a diff DIY you’d want). It’s okay though—I understand the struggle. ;u;

Hi! I can let you catalog my claw-foot tub (white) for your fireplace (brown). :)

Are the color variants on your lists the ones you’re after? I have the gas range and the mini fridge, but in blue (range) and red (fridge)
I’m looking for the cypress bathtub

I have the gas range in that color already, but I’d love your red fridge! I just recently got a different color variant of the cypress bathtub, so I have 2 colors. (I need to update my catalogue ahhh)

Is the listing current.? If so.. Would you take 99k each DYI..?

Ironwood chair
Wooden-block bed
Wooden-block stool
Orange hat
Unglazed dish set
Wooden-plank sign
Hedge standee

7 bags 99k..?

I’ll go ahead and make those for you! Give me a minute, haha.

I have the gas range in that color already, but I’d love your red fridge! I just recently got a different color variant of the cypress bathtub, so I have 2 colors. (I need to update my catalogue ahhh)

I’ll go ahead and make those for you! Give me a minute, haha.
Wait.. Are they the DYI recipes..? I dont want items

Oh awesome! Which colors? I like all of them honestly although the dark wood is my favorite.

Hi! I can let you catalog my claw-foot tub (white) for your fireplace (brown). :)
I can go ahead and just buy you one for cataloging claw-foot tub, haha. Give me a sec. c;

Oh awesome! Which colors? I like all of them honestly although the dark wood is my favorite.
Light wood and natural wood. Honestly, natural wood looks better cus the water is a foggy, deeper blue. I can just go ahead and order both for you. :p

Wait.. Are they the DYI recipes..? I dont want items

No, they aren’t the DIY recipes. I specify in my listing between the DIY-making list and the unused DIY recipes. o3o

Light wood and natural wood. Honestly, natural wood looks better cus the water is a foggy, deeper blue. I can just go ahead and order both for you. :p
Thank you! I went to order the fridge and discovered I have the sewing project too if you want that. Yellow fabric (not sure if there are color variants)

Hi I'm interested in your unused DIYS! (unglazed dish set and deer decoration)

I can offer you antique console table and gas range along with some bells?

These are the un-used
Oh, whoopsie. That’s my fault for misreading then, haha. I have all those recipes in my own DIY collection AND as extra unused DIYs. So, those you listed are in fact recipes (not items). I can still sell them all to you. :p

Thank you! I went to order the fridge and discovered I have the sewing project too if you want that. Yellow fabric (not sure if there are color variants)
Yes! There are color variants! I only have the white and blue right now.

Oh, whoopsie. That’s my fault for misreading then, haha. I have all those recipes in my own DIY collection AND as extra unused DIYs. So, those you listed are in fact recipes (not items). I can still sell them all to you. :p

Yes! There are color variants! I only have the white and blue right now.
99k each.. Yes.?

99k each.. Yes.?
Yup! Sounds good. Let me gather them up from my island and I’ll PM you code. C:

Hi I'm interested in your unused DIYS! (unglazed dish set and deer decoration)

I can offer you antique console table and gas range along with some bells?
Someone just snagged the unglazed dish set, but I have the deer decoration still! I can just trade you the gas range if that’s alright. uwu

Hey, bby. I just realized I mis-listed my fireplace as brown. It’s the red color variant. Let me know if this doesn’t work for you. >_<

How much for a brown fireplace and white long bathtub?!
Hey, I mis-listed the fireplace as brown when it’s red. Let me know if this changes anything for you. >_<

Hey, bby. I just realized I mis-listed my fireplace as brown. It’s the red color variant. Let me know if this doesn’t work for you. >_<

Hey, I mis-listed the fireplace as brown when it’s red. Let me know if this changes anything for you. >_<

Aw no worries! Thanks for checking and letting me know ^^ I think I'll just catalog cute sofa in white then if that's okay w/ you :p

Back