• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LARGE Catalogue/DIY-making list for Artisanal Bug Cage, Fire Pit, and Mom’s Plushie & Embroidery! 🌳💛

hi! i have these items for you to catalog if you still need them:

desktop computer (black) - this is expensive @ nook's cranny, 100k bells
den desk (dark wood, white)
sturdy sewing box (dark wood, white)
campsite sign (pocket camp)

and i don't have extra diy cards for these, but i can craft you: bamboo sphere, bamboo lunch box

there are a couple of things i'd like to catalog from you, and 2 diy recipes i'd like ;n;

I can get you the mom’s pen stand for 2 poolside beds?
Yup! Let me order them for you now. I’ll be contacting everyone separately through DMs to come trade. C:
Post automatically merged:

and i don't have extra diy cards for these, but i can craft you: bamboo sphere, bamboo lunch box

there are a couple of things i'd like to catalog from you, and 2 diy recipes i'd like ;n;
Go ahead and list what you want! That I’d like all variants of your items <3. I’m good on the bamboo items. uwu

Could I trade a bamboo sphere (item not DIY recipe) for a white cute sofa?

UPDATE:
Those who I’ve accepted and given me a clear list of items, I have them all ready!! I’ll be contacting you guys separately soon, so keep near to your Switches and phone. C;

Go ahead and list what you want! That I’d like all variants of your items <3. I’m good on the bamboo items. uwu

great!

i'd like to catalog:
- Incense burner (cherry blossoms)
- Mug (white)
- Futon
- Cute bed (yellow)
- Beach chair (white)

and i'd love to take these diys if possible:
- floral swag
- shell bed

i hope that's not too much

great!

i'd like to catalog:
- Incense burner (cherry blossoms)
- Mug (white)
- Futon
- Cute bed (yellow)
- Beach chair (white)

and i'd love to take these diys if possible:
- floral swag
- shell bed

i hope that's not too much
No, that’s fine! Someone’s already claimed the shell bed DIY though, but you can have the floral swag one. It’ll take a moment to order your things. C:

Could I please trade the white aroma pot and campsite sign for the black throwback skull radio?
Or maybe 6k IGB?
I’ll just take the aroma pot! I have a black skull radio on me, so I can trade with that. :3

@Penny08
@meggtheegg
@CuteYuYu
@LunaLight

I have your items all ready and PMed you all the same code! It might be a little traffic-y, so bear with me. >w<

Last edited:

Hey, girl! Finishing up your order soon, just have to switch it a day ahead. C:

I’ll go ahead and trade for the desk! I’ll be ready at 10:55am pst. (Online school today all day, lol.)

Wahh, sadly I don’t have the ingredients for Tree’s Bounty Mobile TuT—I usually hope those who have it can craft it, haha. I can trade you the 2 items for a Kotatsu and 1 cherry-blossom item of your choosing! (I have most ingredients for that, so I can go ahead and craft for you. uwu) I’ll be ready between 10:55am - 11:55am pst.

Go ahead and pick 8 more items! If you can craft the actual acorn pochette and tree’s bounty mobile, I’ll give you 15 items for the 6 items. I’ll be ready between 10:55am - 11:55am pst. <3

Also, which variants do you have of the console and sewing project?

I’d love to have multiple candeholders! If you could craft 3, then I’ll give 8 items total. Go ahead and pick out 3 more—and you can have them. Don’t worry about just cataloging. I’ll be ready between 10:55am - 11:55am pst. uwu

Which variant do you have of the sewing box, by the way?

I sent you a PM :)

I can add you on my friends list and send you the antique console table via nookstop order in exchange for the ironwood workbench DIY

I might also have the minifridge on hand

Edit: i confirm I have the minifridge in my pockets right now. :)

Offering fishing rod stand for ironwood dresser :)
Yes! Let me make you two (one for personal use, and another for crafting in case you need it. uwu)

I can add you on my friends list and send you the antique console table via nookstop order in exchange for the ironwood workbench DIY

I might also have the minifridge on hand
Is it the brown variant for the console table? I’ve been looking for that one since all my antique furniture is brown, haha. Also, I’m currently trading someone for that DIY (they got back to me earlier) ;u;. Is there anything else you’d like in exchange? I can give you 2 items of your choice for that one, and 1 item for the minifridge (as long as it’s not white or wood). >u<

Yes! Let me make you two (one for personal use, and another for crafting in case you need it. uwu)

Is it the brown variant for the console table? I’ve been looking for that one since all my antique furniture is brown, haha. Also, I’m currently trading someone for that DIY (they got back to me earlier) ;u;. Is there anything else you’d like in exchange? I can give you 2 items of your choice for that one, and 1 item for the minifridge (as long as it’s not white or wood). >u<

I would love that haha. Please send me a dodo code when youre ready to trade (or ask me for one depending on how you like to do things lol)

Are the color variants on your lists the ones you’re after? I have the gas range and the mini fridge, but in blue (range) and red (fridge)
I’m looking for the cypress bathtub

Is the listing current.? If so.. Would you take 99k each DYI..?

Ironwood chair
Wooden-block bed
Wooden-block stool
Orange hat
Unglazed dish set
Wooden-plank sign
Hedge standee

7 bags 99k..?

Oh. Mh. Well it is the brown variant, I have full antique set in all three colors but I was really only interested in that DIY recipe. Sorry. Maybe next time ;_;"

Back