Shop A Parrot's Pokemon Shop || Free Breedjects!

hi lolparrot :D wow i think we can make a trade now ":D

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i purchase the shiny landorous now for 150tbt? thanks so much :D i really hoped to catch you today :D

hi lolparrot :D wow i think we can make a trade now ":D

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i purchase the shiny landorous now for 150tbt? thanks so much :D i really hoped to catch you today :D
Sure! Just give me a couple of minutes to charge up my 3ds and get the landorus ready. :)

okay sure :D ill send the tbt now :D just vm me when youre okay :D tysm :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much lolparrot :D landorous is very handsome thanks :D

hi lolparrot :D i just read that you are giving away free dratinis... what nature are they in and do they have the hidden ability? hopefully they do and are adamant :D or jolly

hi lolparrot :D i just read that you are giving away free dratinis... what nature are they in and do they have the hidden ability? hopefully they do and are adamant :D or jolly

They do not have hidden ability unfortunately, but they are adamant natured. If you're still interested let me know :)

Do you have any shiny togetics or shiny shaymins (trophy or battle ready)

I don't have either at the moment, I'll let you know if I get one any time soon.

Pokemon: Froakie, Gible,
Requested Service: IV Breeding
Specific Details: Froakie should be Timid w/ Protean, Gible should be Naive w/Rough Skin
Total Pokemon: 2
FC: Sidebar
IGN: Madi

Could I also have a breeding reject Dratini? Preferably an Adamant one :D

Pokemon: Froakie, Gible,
Requested Service: IV Breeding
Specific Details: Froakie should be Timid w/ Protean, Gible should be Naive w/Rough Skin
Total Pokemon: 2
FC: Sidebar
IGN: Madi

Could I also have a breeding reject Dratini? Preferably an Adamant one :D
Any preferred gender for the Dratini? And will you be providing the pokemon or will you need me to find them? (Which may take a little while) The cost of 2 flawless IVed pokemon are 150 bells. Thanks for your business :)

Back