• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A or B on the dialogue?

Right shoulder button. It feels natural and I got into the habit when playing the Street Pass Plaza Mini Games to move things along faster.

"L" button? Or "L" shoulder? I guess "L" shoulder. I only play New Leaf on my DS and have no experience with other games yet. Yeah, I know...what a one-game geek! :)

I usually use B because I have no patience whatsoever, but a lot of the time I end up mindlessly pressing B and then canceling something by accident (especially annoying if I'm talking to Cyrus ooohhh godddd so much dialogue). So I've been trying to use A more often recently, at least for certain conversations >__>

I use 'A' because I like to see their emotions as they talk & not all jumbled up.

also why did someone vote this as terrible I am confused.

I usually just hit A button and read the text :)

But if it's someone pointless like a shop person, blathers etc...then I just smash the B button lol

I usually just tap the bottom screen. o: Too lazy to mash buttons. I have long fingernails, so I don't need the stylus either.

Back