• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

;A; Oops...

yukikotobuki

la dolce vita
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So I was walking through my town when I saw Timbra standing in the town plaza. I had my sound turned off, but noticed that a little brown thing appeared to be jumping off of her, so I assumed it was a flea.

It was not a flea.

It was a very distant cricket, which happened to look like a flea because of its proximity to my position.

Timbra was very upset when I whacked her with my net...

I'll lose about 30 minutes of progress, but I think I'm going to reset ;_; the look on her face was too much.

Moral of the story: make sure that there really is a flea on your villager, unless you want to feel really bad, lol.

This was a beautiful train wreck.

I've done similar things so I can't complain though.

This was a beautiful train wreck.

I've done similar things so I can't complain though.

Lol, it was so embarrassing, honestly. Normally, I have a quick reaction to seeing fleas. But I also usually have my sound on, so I can hear them jumping around. I didn't and this time just made an assumption. Never again.

Do you have a photo of your Timbra. It must be cute when it's angry. I didn't try that before, so do I use my net hit one of the villagers? I hit one of them for two times, but it didn't look angry. I am just wondering

Flea is annoyed sometimes.

Why did you hit her multiple times? It's your own fault, if you don't get the flea when you hit her then there isn't a flea. If you then decide to hit her two more times then yes, she gets upset.
It isn't such a big problem though, she will have forgotten it tomorrow. There is no need to reset because of that - especially when you lose some progress.

Back