• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A New TWEWY game

I'm so excited! I loved the first one on the DS. Like everything about the first one was great from the art, music, and fighting mechanics. The battle mechanics from the first one actually made use of both the top screen and touch screen in a way that made sense and wasn't an afterthought.

I have no idea what the switch port is like. But I hope the fighting for the new one isn't just button mashing like it has been for KH or FFXV.

I AM HYPED!! i loved the DS one so much and even the kinda disappointing switch port

I'm not sure how the gameplay will look esp in comparison to the switch port, but I hope they figured it out and it'll be good 🥺 also agreed with Sharksheep that I hope it's not button mashing!! Please let Rindou be a good protagonist 🙏

I never finished TWEWY, but I’m hyped for this! I wonder if they’ll keep the series’ signature art style.

AAAAAA IM EXCITED. the first game is one of my favorite games of all time. I love everything about it.

I hope it's as good as the first one.

My jaw dropped when I saw this on Twitter a couple of days ago. Nomura's style is perfect for the urban setting and has always reminded me of classic Jet Set Radio.

The reception of KH3 has me a bit wary (never ended up playing it), but they're still two different stories/games. Probably another day-one buy for me. 😁

Back