• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop A Murder of Crows | An Art Shop [0/3] [RLC ONLY]

Came late to the party -.-
I know this isn't first come, first serve. But will you be adding a waitlist?

I must be blind, I couldn't see a price for TBT.
So I just said that. :3

Last edited:
Oh yeah that price, sorry only saw first place.
Ok then when it opens I can order again, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh amazing thanks, sorry I was just saying xD.
HTML Code:
GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: Slammint
References: under Alex :p
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?309292-Buying-Art!-(OC-Villigers-Mayor)/page8
I could try drawing some thing too
Payment: 500TBT
Personality/pose: aggressive?
Line color: Orange?
Extra: nope

Hroo Hraa
I can't spell xD
Thanks so much!

Edited sorry! It was 3:43 am when I made that post and I was tired as hell xD

ahhh i never actually thought of a waitlist? it was never really needed or asked for in the past but i can certainly do so!! so i guess when i open again waitlist people will get priority and ill VM them when its time, im flattered by the interest <3

ill see how i get through these first ones, and then ill grab up the others. hopefully i can get things done in a somewhat timely fashion. TvT;;;

as a note there are no slot limits for RLC so if you want to pay with cash ill do it straightaway ' v'

Last edited:
i am so sorry these turned out awfully for some reason
tbtreq17_2_by_ichigo_kun-d96ay8t.png
tbtreq18_by_ichigo_kun-d96ay9a.png
if you guys want refunds i dont mind, just let me know

omgomg can i be put on the waitlist??? and is it fine if i ask someone to complete the sketch once i get it

omgomg can i be put on the waitlist??? and is it fine if i ask someone to complete the sketch once i get it

sure, thats fine. i may just not open again after these because i wasnt aware the quality would drop so badly, dunno whats going on. you can fill out a form if youre still interested and ill get on it, and im sorry again to cupcakes and heichou

GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: Money Hunter
References:
9Qu1On.png
k8W870.png
Payment: TBT 600 I believe?
Personality/pose: on da sheets
Line color: whatever you feel like
Extra: run with it ;) do whatever you feel like doing and if the outcome isn't up to your standards don't worry about it

hroo hraa

GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: Money Hunter
References:
9Qu1On.png
k8W870.png
Payment: TBT 600 I believe?
Personality/pose: on da sheets
Line color: whatever you feel like
Extra: run with it ;) do whatever you feel like doing and if the outcome isn't up to your standards don't worry about it

hroo hraa

okay so im assuming you want something romantic, right? if i dont draw tonight ill try to get these done tomorrow night. and thank you my dear, means a lot <3

okay so im assuming you want something romantic, right? if i dont draw tonight ill try to get these done tomorrow night. and thank you my dear, means a lot <3

romantic, cute, whatever, im not too picky :p ill switch off my invisible mode now, so if you see me online anytime around when your going to draw, a stream would be nice

also should i send the bells now or half/half?

Last edited:
romantic, cute, whatever, im not too picky :p ill switch off my invisible mode now, so if you see me online anytime around when your going to draw, a stream would be nice

also should i send the bells now or half/half?

okay! will do! its usually at nighttime, past midnight EST xD;;; ill see how i feel tonight, i suppose. and you can do whatever you want! you can wait or send it, i dont mind either way uvu thank you~

I paid 360 now.
I'm trying to get the other, might do some cycling and stuff soon to get the money,
Sos <3

okay! will do! its usually at nighttime, past midnight EST xD;;; ill see how i feel tonight, i suppose. and you can do whatever you want! you can wait or send it, i dont mind either way uvu thank you~

well i just sent it all right now xD and im not a nightbird so i prob wont be up, so dw about the stream o3o

I paid 360 now.
I'm trying to get the other, might do some cycling and stuff soon to get the money,
Sos <3

I forgot to add to make Alex buff xD.
Lol sorry.
He needs more muscle!

thank you! i will note i do have issues with drawing muscle so it definitely wont be perfect. im sorry about that, i will try my best though

well i just sent it all right now xD and im not a nightbird so i prob wont be up, so dw about the stream o3o

thank you and alright uvu <3

Back