Shop A Murder of Crows | An Art Shop [0/3] [RLC ONLY]

Came late to the party -.-
I know this isn't first come, first serve. But will you be adding a waitlist?

I must be blind, I couldn't see a price for TBT.
So I just said that. :3

Last edited:
Oh yeah that price, sorry only saw first place.
Ok then when it opens I can order again, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh amazing thanks, sorry I was just saying xD.
HTML Code:
GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: Slammint
References: under Alex :p
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?309292-Buying-Art!-(OC-Villigers-Mayor)/page8
I could try drawing some thing too
Payment: 500TBT
Personality/pose: aggressive?
Line color: Orange?
Extra: nope

Hroo Hraa
I can't spell xD
Thanks so much!

Edited sorry! It was 3:43 am when I made that post and I was tired as hell xD

ahhh i never actually thought of a waitlist? it was never really needed or asked for in the past but i can certainly do so!! so i guess when i open again waitlist people will get priority and ill VM them when its time, im flattered by the interest <3

ill see how i get through these first ones, and then ill grab up the others. hopefully i can get things done in a somewhat timely fashion. TvT;;;

as a note there are no slot limits for RLC so if you want to pay with cash ill do it straightaway ' v'

Last edited:
i am so sorry these turned out awfully for some reason
tbtreq17_2_by_ichigo_kun-d96ay8t.png
tbtreq18_by_ichigo_kun-d96ay9a.png
if you guys want refunds i dont mind, just let me know

omgomg can i be put on the waitlist??? and is it fine if i ask someone to complete the sketch once i get it

omgomg can i be put on the waitlist??? and is it fine if i ask someone to complete the sketch once i get it

sure, thats fine. i may just not open again after these because i wasnt aware the quality would drop so badly, dunno whats going on. you can fill out a form if youre still interested and ill get on it, and im sorry again to cupcakes and heichou

GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: Money Hunter
References:
9Qu1On.png
k8W870.png
Payment: TBT 600 I believe?
Personality/pose: on da sheets
Line color: whatever you feel like
Extra: run with it ;) do whatever you feel like doing and if the outcome isn't up to your standards don't worry about it

hroo hraa

GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: Money Hunter
References:
9Qu1On.png
k8W870.png
Payment: TBT 600 I believe?
Personality/pose: on da sheets
Line color: whatever you feel like
Extra: run with it ;) do whatever you feel like doing and if the outcome isn't up to your standards don't worry about it

hroo hraa

okay so im assuming you want something romantic, right? if i dont draw tonight ill try to get these done tomorrow night. and thank you my dear, means a lot <3

okay so im assuming you want something romantic, right? if i dont draw tonight ill try to get these done tomorrow night. and thank you my dear, means a lot <3

romantic, cute, whatever, im not too picky :p ill switch off my invisible mode now, so if you see me online anytime around when your going to draw, a stream would be nice

also should i send the bells now or half/half?

Last edited:
romantic, cute, whatever, im not too picky :p ill switch off my invisible mode now, so if you see me online anytime around when your going to draw, a stream would be nice

also should i send the bells now or half/half?

okay! will do! its usually at nighttime, past midnight EST xD;;; ill see how i feel tonight, i suppose. and you can do whatever you want! you can wait or send it, i dont mind either way uvu thank you~

I paid 360 now.
I'm trying to get the other, might do some cycling and stuff soon to get the money,
Sos <3

okay! will do! its usually at nighttime, past midnight EST xD;;; ill see how i feel tonight, i suppose. and you can do whatever you want! you can wait or send it, i dont mind either way uvu thank you~

well i just sent it all right now xD and im not a nightbird so i prob wont be up, so dw about the stream o3o

I paid 360 now.
I'm trying to get the other, might do some cycling and stuff soon to get the money,
Sos <3

I forgot to add to make Alex buff xD.
Lol sorry.
He needs more muscle!

thank you! i will note i do have issues with drawing muscle so it definitely wont be perfect. im sorry about that, i will try my best though

well i just sent it all right now xD and im not a nightbird so i prob wont be up, so dw about the stream o3o

thank you and alright uvu <3

Back